🐥 3 🐬

Since his girlfriend died, Jisung didn't also have the will to live

Since his girlfriend died, Jisung didn't also have the will to live. He would just stay on his bedroom, laying on his bed the whole day. Sometimes, he would cry his heart out, reminiscing all his memories with Queenie. He felt the his world had broken apart.

He would eat little, and will go back inside his bedroom again, sulking and crying the whole day. His mother starts to worry about him. She tried to cook all of Jisung's favorite dishes, yet the boy would just eat a little then go back on his room again. That was his daily routine for almost a year.

Mrs. Park wants to take away the pain his son is currently feeling. However, the only thing she could do is to be there for him, to support him at all times.

Jisung wished that it was all a dream. That Queenie is still alive. But it was not. He couldn't accept the painful truth, that Queenie will never coming back. "I miss you, angel eyes.." he whispered softly while looking at their pictures on his phone.

He still couldn't forget the last moments with Queenie, on her hospital room.

"Jisungie.." Queenie held his hand, even though she was out of strength.

Jisung held it dearly and looks at the girl fondly, tears starts to flow from his eyes. "Hmm?" he replied. He was not good with words to express himself, and Queenie knows that.

"Promise me.. That you'll move on and fine another person to love.."

Jisung's eyes widened. "You're the only one for me, Queenie.."

She squeezed Jisung's hand. "Please, Jisungie.. Promise me.." He nods and cried softly. "Good Jisungie.." With all of her strength, she reaches for Jisung's hair and starts to ruffle it softly.

"You'll be forever in my heart, Jisung.. And I am in your heart too.. I love you.." Then, she closed her eyes slowly and the heart monitor starts to beep, showing a flatline.

Jisung starts to cry again, remembering that moment. "How could I love again if you're the only one for me, Queenie?" he spoke out, before falling asleep due to tiredness in crying.

"I passed!" Chenle yelled, jumping cutely on their small living room. The laptop screen displayed an email from a famous university in Seoul for arts, music and dancing. "Mom! I passed!"

When Taeyeon heard him, instead of smile, a frown was forming on her face. She wanted to confirm it first before taking an action to it. She stopped what she doing and goes to the living room, seeing the email herself.

"Congratulations! You passed the scholarship examination! Henry Z. College of Music and Arts welcomes you! Click the link below for all the details you need."

She was shocked. Chenle really passed the exam and can now study to that prestigious university. "Mooom! I made it! Are you happy for me?!" he asked excitedly.

Taeyeon sighed before replying. "No.. Chenle.. You are not going to that school.. Even though you passed the scholarship, we don't have the money for your allowance and other fees.."

Chenle looks at her sadly. "I will apply for part time jobs, Mom.." he protested. "You cannot tire yourself, Chenle.. You just had a heart and eyes transplant.. What you need is rest.."

"It's been a year since the transplant, Mom! I'm feeling good already!"

"No.. Chenle! You will not go to that university.."

Their door suddenly burst open, revealing Chenle's uncle, Heechul. "Hello, Chenle and my beautiful sister! What a good day, right? Let's have some-"

Chenle's yell cuts him off. "I hate you, Mom!" then he runs to his room and locked himself. Taeyeon felt guilty, and looks down. "What happened?" Heechul asked.

Taeyeon wipes her eyes and looks at her brother's face. "Oppa.. Chenle passed the scholarship exam at Henry Z's.." Heechul's face brightened up. "That's a good news! Why are you yelling at him, early in the morni- Oh my gosh! He really passed it?"

Taeyeon nods, knowing something. "I'm just afraid that Chenle might cross paths with him.." she sighed.

Thank you for reading! 💓