🐥 89 🐬

Taeyeon came back just in time at the hospital, bringing someone who's gonna make the biggest change on their lives

Taeyeon came back just in time at the hospital, bringing someone who's gonna make the biggest change on their lives. "Mom!" Chenle yelled excitedly. However, he was surprised to see someone whom he didn't expect to meet.

"Headmaster!" he exclaimed, looking at Henry, whose face is smiling brightly at him. "Hello, Chenle.." he smiled. "Are you feeling okay now?" The smaller nods his head repeatedly. "Yes, headmaster.. I feel fine already.."

"That's good to hear.." he answered back. Meanwhile, Taeyeon looks at everyone anxiously before speaking. "Uhmm.. Everyone? Can you give us a moment please? We need to talk to Chenle privately.."

Everyone agreed and left the room silently, leaving Chenle, his mother, and Henry. The smaller looks at them suspiciously. "Mom? Why did you made them leave? Is there something you want to talk about?" Taeyeon sighed while looking at his precious son.

"It's about your father, Lele.." she looks at him seriously, which made Chenle's attention diverts all to her. He took a deep breath before speaking. "I'm ready, Mom.." Taeyeon looks at Henry and nudges him, which made the chinese man really nervous.

"Uhmm.. How will I start this.." he stuttered. "First of all, Chenle.. I'm your Uncle Henry.." he smiled awkwardly. "I'm the younger brother of your father.. After your mom disappeared with you, for all these years, my goal is to find you and your mom.. And now, both of you are here, which made me really happy.." he smiled.

Chenle is in deep thoughts, processing the information he had heard. "Why did we hide from Uncle, Mom?" he asked. Taeyeon starts to cry. "I never want to, Lele.. However, due to what happened to your father, I don't want you to end up like him.." she sniffs.

"End up like him?" Chenle asked. Taeyeon decided to explain everything. That Siwon's parents are against their relationship, that when they knew that she was pregnant, they held Siwon and never let to talk to Taeyeon. Then, Siwon died due to stress and anxiety, and now, your grandfather wants to get you from me to be an heir and follow the footsteps of your father.

Everything is now clear on Chenle's mind. "That's why I'm scared to let you meet your uncle.. Sorry Lele, that was too selfish of me.. I didn't even show you your father's grave.." she cried. She stopped crying when she felt warm arms hugging her, coming from his son who stood up from the bed.

"I'm not angry at you, Mom.. I really understand why you did that.." he assured, making Taeyeon smiled. Henry watches them fondly before speaking. "Chenle.. Taeyeon noona, I want to apologize in behalf of my father.. He only thought of our future, that's why he did that.. But I can assure, as the current head of Zhong Group of Companies.. I won't do that.." he smiled.

"I will let Chenle choose his own path, not interfering with it.. I just want him to get what he deserves.. My brother's inheritance to him.. You both deserve it, Taeyeon noona.. Chenle.." he smiled.

Taeyeon cried again while Chenle smiled happily, knowing that he was now reunited with his father's family.

"Family?" Henry asked them with a smile on his face. "Family.." Chenle and Taeyeon said, before initiating a group hug with the three of them. "I'm sure your father is really happy now, Lele.." Taeyeon said.

"I think so too, Mom.." he replied, before looking up. "Please always guide us, Father.." he whispered a little prayer.

Henry happily let everyone back in the room and announced that Chenle is the rightful heir of the company, which made everyone clapped their hands, especially Jisung. He was happy for him that he would now achieve his dreams step by step.

Meanwhile, Renjun and Haechan had left for their flight back to Japan, which Jeno drove them to the airport. Kun and Winwin had left to take a rest, promising Chenle that they would visit once he's discharged.

Henry left too, working on the papers to change Chenle's surname to Zhong, and will have a meeting with the shareholders around the world to announce that the rightful heir is here.

It was already dinnertime, and Jisung is still on the hospital, talking with Chenle all time. He looked at his watch and calls for Taeyeon. "Mrs. Kim? I think I need to go home for now.. I'll be back early tomorrow morning.."

Taeyeon looks up to him, while fixing Chenle's stuffs. "Can you watch over him for a few minutes? I just need to go to the nurse station.." Jisung nods before he took a seat beside Chenle's bed, while Taeyeon left for a moment.

The smaller is now asleep, tired due to the events the whole day on his hospital room. He finds Chenle's face angelic and peaceful while he was asleep. He just stared at his face, until Taeyeon came back.

"I'm back, Jisung.. You can go now.. Thank you.." she softly said. Jisung stood up from his seat, but before he go, he leaned down and placed a soft peck on Chenle's forehead. "Good night, Lele.." he whispered.

He bids goodbye to Taeyeon before taking his leave. Meanwhile, what he didn't know is that the smaller is awake the whole time. His heart is now beating fast, recalling the events where Jisung kissed his forehead.

The whole night, Chenle couldn't sleep at all. His heart won't let him sleep, beating really fast due to what Jisung did.

Thank you for reading! 💓