🐥 74 🐬

Its almost dark when Jisung had arrived at the airport

Its almost dark when Jisung had arrived at the airport. The three hours travel time from Korea to Japan went a little bit longer due to delayed flights. After checking out his baggage, he immediately went out and saw Renjun and Haechan waiting at him at the bleachers.

"Hyungs!" he hollered happily, feeling good seeing some familiar faces with him. The two waves at him happily. "Jisung! So good to see you!" Renjun stood up and hugs the younger. "I thought that you'll gonna be lost, kiddo.." Haechan snickered.

"I'm old enough, hyung!" Jisung whined, making the two laugh. "I'm quite nervous for this heir/heiress workshop.. Do we really need to attend this?" the taller asked. "Of course, dummy!" Haechan replied. "All of successful people in business went to this program too.."

Jisung nods. He looked around before asking, "By the way, where is Jeno hyung?" he asked. His question made Renjun's eyes widened, before looking away with a blush on his face. The taller noticed it and was shocked. "Wait, you still haven't told him yet?"

Renjun looks at him with a shocked reaction. "I can't! Okay?! It's not that easy, he really thought that Jaemin is my boyfriend.." he answered sadly. "How long are you gonna do this? He needs to know the truth, that being with Jaemin is just an act.. That you still loves him very much.."

Haechan joined their conversation. "Don't pressure him, Jisung.. Why are you so into this? You hate Jeno too, right?"

Jisung bowed his head. "I thought I hated him.. But now, I understand why he act like that towards me.. He just wanted his cousin, Queenie, to be happy.." he stuttered. "And yet, he thought I ruined Queenie's life.."

Renjun moves closer to Jisung and hugged him. "I understand you, Jisung.. To be honest, I still love Jeno with all my heart.. Promise, after this workshop, I'll reach out to him slowly and surely.." he smiled.

"Finally! Daehwi's gonna stop nagging at me, always telling me that you're stealing his boyfriend.." Jisung grins, making Renjun laughs. The smaller pulled away and looks at Jisung and Haechan. "Let's go to our accommodation now! I'll cook you guys some delicious ramen!"

Jisung and Haechan cheered and starts to walk to their service shuttle, when Jisung suddenly remembered something. "Oh! I almost forgot! Wait, hyungs.. I need to do something.." He pulled out his phone and starts to dial Chenle's number. The two saw it and grins teasingly at him.

Taeyeon prepares their dinner at the kitchen when he noticed that Chenle is really silent, sitting on the couch. He keeps on looking at his new phone from time to time, looking very annoyed.

"Are you okay, Lele?" Taeyeon asked, peeking from the kitchen. "I'm fine, Mom.." he answered softly. Then, she remembered that Jisung had promised to call as soon as he landed at the airport, yet it's been five hours already.

"Still waiting for his call?" Taeyeon asked teasingly. Chenle blushed immediately and looks at his mom. "It's not like that, mom!" he whined cutely. "Why are you blushing? It's not like you've kissed, right?" she asked. Then Chenle remembered on how Jisung had kissed his forehead.

His now pale complexion became a blushing mess, his heart starts to beat fast. "Moooom!" he whined, before running to his bedroom. Taeyeon looks at him amusingly before yelling. "Yah! Did you really kissed each other?!"

Chenle locks his bedroom door and flops on the bed. Suddenly, his phone rang, he excitedly jolted up and answers the face time. "Hi, Lele!" Jisung smiled at the other line. He smiled back, feeling happy looking at Jisung's face.

"Hi Sungie.." he smiled cutely. "How was your flight?"

"It was good, there are some delays but it went well.. Sorry for the late callback, Lele.."

"It's alright, Sungie.. Hope you can reach your accommodations so you can get some rest.."

Jisung smiled, feeling the concern on the smaller's voice. "I will, Lele.." he smiled back. The two just stared each other at the screen, feeling contented.

"I miss you, Lele.." Jisung said softly, making Chenle's heart beats really fast, and his face blushing mess. He couldn't answer and just shaking. "I think I need to go.. Bye Jisungie!" he stuttered, waved awkwardly before turning off the video.

He rubs his chest, to soothe the unfamiliar feeling. "What is this feeling? I should go to a doctor for a check up.." he said, feeling his heart still beating fast, face still flushed.

Thank you for reading! 💓