🐥 21 🐬

"From the bottom of my heart, I really want to express my sincere gratitude in saving my baby

"From the bottom of my heart, I really want to express my sincere gratitude in saving my baby.. my Lele.." Taeyeon looks at Jisung. The taller, who was still munching his food, quickly swallowed his food and bowed to the woman.

"No worries, Mrs. Kim.. I just did the right thing.. Chenle is my friend and I don't want something bad happen to him.." he replied sweetly. Taeyeon smiled back and wants to cry on the spot. "You're such a good kid, Jisung.."

Heechul also praised him. "He's a good, responsible, and handsome kid, sis.. I admired you because rich kids nowadays always acts shitty and priveledged.. I mean not all rich kids, but the ones that I watch on TV dramas.."

Jisung was confused but treated it as a compliment from Chenle's uncle. The smaller, on the other hand, are all smiles while they were eating breakfast. The taller is happy, seeing Chenle smile.

"By the way, why didn't Chenle knew that the building he was applying for is a kind of place where people avoid? I mean all the residents at the town knows it's for strippers and prostitutes.." he asked.

Taeyeon puts down her utensils and starts to explain. "Chenle was blind before?!" The woman nods. "We're really lucky, someone generously donated the eyes and heart of their dying child.. They wanted to stay anonymous, so we don't know their identities.."

He diverts his gaze on Chenle, who is now munching cutely on a banana. "So that's why he was so innocent.." he thought. The smaller felt that Jisung is staring at him, so he gazed back and raises up the banana he was eating, offering it.

Jisung just smiled and nods. "You better finish it, Chenle.."

He looks back at Taeyeon. "So that's the reason why he looks so innocent on everything.." She nods while sipping her coffee. "You're right.. He's very innocent.. He still didn't have his first love yet.. And his first kiss, of course.."

After mentioning the word 'kiss', Jisung and Chenle looks at each other. They remembered what happened at the party, on how Jisung kissed him in front of many people.

Jisung chokes on his water, while Chenle chokes on the banana he was munching.

"What's the matter?" Taeyeon asked, patting his son's back. "Nothing, Mom.." he answered. Then, Chenle looks at Jisung and blushes, feeling flustered. The taller also felt the same thing.

However, Heechul saw it all, on how they both acted. "Something's fishy is going on around here.." he thought, while smirking at the two.

After finishing their breakfast, Jisung insisted to drive them to their home.  Arriving at the Kim's residence, Taeyeon thanked Jisung again. "Thank you for everything you've done, Jisung.."

The taller just smiled. "You already thanked me plenty of times, Mrs. Kim.." Heechul also bowed beside his sister. "Thank you, Jisung! You're the best!" And finally, Chenle bowed too. "Thank you so much, Jisung.." he smiled sweetly, making Jisung's heart beat fast.

He was flustered, but tried to hide it. "No worries, Chenle.."

They were about to enter their house when Chenle ran back and knocks on Jisung's car window. "Why Chenle?"

"Can I have your phone number?" Chenle asked cutely. Jisung smiled and dialled it on Chenle's phone. The smaller smiled brightly. "Drive safely!" then run towards their house.

"Cute.." he muttered, before driving away. Arrving at his apartment, it felt empty. He realized how Chenle filled the gap of loneliness at the place. And only one person can do that before, his late girlfriend, Queenie.

He was seated on the couch when his phone dinged. He had received a message from an unknown number. He opens it, and a smile formed on his face.

"Thank you, Jisung! See you at the university tomorrow!"

He wanted to save Chenle's number on his phone but is having a hard time choosing a nickname for him. After a few minutes, he had come up with a nickname. He typed it then saved.

"Kitten 🐱"

He silently laughs while looking at the nickname. "Kitten.." he whispered.

He smiled, looking at the nickname he had saved. He remembered that he had promised Chenle to help him find another part-time job. He dialled someone's number on his phone.

"Hello? Kun-hyung? It's me, Jisung.. Do you still need someone to watch your shop?"

Thank you for reading! ❤️