🐥 14 🐬

Thankfully, Chenle went out from the building unharmed

Thankfully, Chenle went out from the building unharmed. He was really happy though, having to earn a large amount of money in just one night. "I still can't believe that I'll earn $500 in just one single night!" he cheered happily.

Then, he remembered what happened inside the building.

The man who welcomed him inside made him sit on a couch in a waiting area. "Just wait here for your interview, okay?" Chenle nods. After a few minutes, another man called his name. "Hey.. Our boss wants to talk with you now.."

Chenle stood up from the couch and followed the man, to a big room that looks like a old office. A man is sitting at the table, signalling him to take a seat in front of him. "Come.. Don't be shy.." And he quickly took a seat.

"So, you're interested in earning $500 in just one night, right?" the man asked. "Yes, Sir.. It would be a big help for my family and on my school allowance as well.." The man checks him thoroughly.

"Let's see.. Cute face? Check. Milky white and smooth skin? Check. Petite body? Check. All good! You're hired!" the man announced. Chenle smiled widely too and looks at the man. "That's great.. Wait a minute, what kind of work am I gonna be doing?"

"You just have to dance!" the man exclaimed. "I'll explain everything later.. But for now, let's check your measurements for your outfit.." Chenle is still confused, however, he decided to go with the flow.

"You just have to hide on a big cake which is a props, and when the top part opens, you need to pop out and dance sexily.. It's easy, right?" Of course, Chenle's innocent mind thought it is simple.

"Yes!" he answered. "I think I'm ready!" The man smiled. "Good! You just have to come here tomorrow night, okay?" Chenle paused for a moment. "It is a nightshift work?" he thought. He's desperate to get the money, so he decided to make an excuse to his mother.

"Okay, Sir! I'll be here tomorrow night!"

Jisung is living on his own apartment his parents arranged for him. They quickly agreed on him, living separately. They thought it would allow Jisung to understand responsibilities in his teenage years.

But the truth is, the boy just wanted to have his own space. He can't cook, always eating instant ramen, orders pizza and everything to his convenience.

Every week, his mother would send a maid to his apartment to put some stocks on Jisung's fridge for a whole week's worth. However, after the maid left, he would immediately dispose all of it.

That's the luxury that he has.

It was night time and he was lying down on his king-sized bed with memory pillows and soft, fluffy bed sheets. He couldn't removed Chenle's image on his mind. He felt guilty on yelling to the smaller boy.

Chenle's scared face plays on his mind, regretting even more on what he did to the boy. He ruffles his hair, grabs a pillow, and buries his face into it and yelled.

"You're really dumb, Park Jisung!"

After releasing the stress he was feeling, he immediately made up his mind and decided to apologize to the boy.

"Alright! I'll do it first thing tomorrow.. I hope that Chenle would pay attention to me.." he said to himself, smiling, while staring at the ceiling.

Thank you for reading! 💓