🐥 17 🐬

Everyone is cheering and yelling at the scene in front of them

Everyone is cheering and yelling at the scene in front of them. Jisung, kissing Chenle, like no one is around. Meanwhile, Chenle was really shocked and didn't know what do, so he just closed his eyes.

Jisung noticed it and pulled away, then scooped Chenle's petite body on his arms, bridal style. The smaller is too shy so he hides his face on Jisung's neck. He looked at his friend who hosted the party.

"Can I borrow your room?" he asked. His friend smirked and clapped his hands. "All yours, Jisung Park.." He smiled and carried Chenle upstairs, up to his friend's bedroom. He laid down Chenle on the bed and locks the door.

Chenle still can't process what happened and sits on the bed, looking at Jisung. "Why did you bring me here?" he asked. Jisung walked closer to him. "Why did you do this, Chenle? Do you know what danger are you in?"

However, Chenle just stared at him. Jisung sighed and ruffles his hair, then opens the upper button of Chenle's nurse outfit. "What are you doing?!" he quickly jolted away, covering his almost bare chest.

Jisung also opened the upper buttons of his shirt, then messes his hair just like Chenle's. "We need to pretend that we had a makeout session so that I can take you away from here.." In that moment, Chenle realized why Jisung had to kissed him.

Yes, he dreamt of having his first kiss with his true love romantically, not like this.

"Is that why you kissed me? To pretend that you'll use me and take me home?" Jisung looks at him. "Bingo! But what have you said sounds pretty fun, too.." he smirked. Chenle moves away while hugging himself, making Jisung laugh.

"No worries, Chenle.. I wouldn't do that.. By the way, why did you end up on this situation?" Chenle sighed and explained everything to him, almost tearing up. "Okay, okay.. I totally got you.. But first, we need to leave this place and get you some change of clothes.. Shall I take you home?"

Chenle quickly shook his head. "No, please.. My mother didn't know this and I don't want her to get mad at me.."

Jisung understands him and consoles on what the smaller is feeling. "Then.. Shall I take you to my place?"

They both convinced Jisung's friend and the party goers that they had a makeout session inside the bedroom. Jisung pretended to take home Chenle to have some more fun, which all of them believed.

"He's all yours, Jisung.." his friend smiled.

Good thing that he had brought his car so they have arrived immediately at Jisung's apartment. Chenle was in awe while looking at the taller's high-end apartment. "Are you really living alone on this place?"

"Yes.." Jisung answered. He goes to his room to find some spare clothes for the boy. Chenle, on the other hand, happily observed the paintings at the living room.

Jisung went out of his room and handed Chenle a shorts and a over-sized shirt. The smaller quickly changed on his bathroom and went out. The taller was speechless while looking at Chenle.

He is really cute, wearing over-sized shirts that reaches his mid-thighs, making him look more fluffy as he can be.

Chenle took a seat at the sofa, while looking at Jisung who was standing by his bedroom door. After a few minutes of silence, Chenle started to talk. "Thank you, Jisung.. For saving me.." he softly said.

"No problem, Chenle.. Just don't do it again, okay?" And that's when it hit Chenle. He realized the danger and other bad circumstances that he was in, so he started to cry.

The taller was really worried on Chenle's sudden outburst, so he took a seat beside him and rubs his back softly. "Need someone to talk to?" he asked.

Chenle couldn't help himself and launches his body on Jisung's arms, settling himself on the taller's lap. He cried and cried on Jisung's chest, while the taller wraps his arms on his waist.

The smaller couldn't decipher it, but he felt at peace on Jisung's arms, like it was meant to be. And then, he fell asleep.

Thank you for reading! 💓