🐥 56 🐬

Chenle felt the awkwardness in the air while walking with Winwin towards his home

Chenle felt the awkwardness in the air while walking with Winwin towards his home. He looks up at the taller, who was fascinatingly looking at the surroundings, like it was his first time to walk on the streets.

"Uhmm.. Winwin hyung? Can I ask you a question?" he asked softly, getting Winwin's attention, smiling at him. "Sure thing! What is it?" the older replied. Chenle looks away before asking it. "Did Jisung really asked you to walk me home?" he stuttered, feeling shy.

Winwin smiled, looking at Chenle's reaction before responding. "Yes, Chenle.. Jisung personally asked Kun, then my boyfriend requested me to walk you home since the shop needs some staff.. He also wants to join and walk you home, but you know.. the shop needs someone, right?"

The smaller nods, before looking down at the ground. He pouts really hard, feeling that everyone always babies him, especially Jisung. "Why did you ask?" the older asked. Chenle looks up to him and smiled. "Nothing hyung.."

They have arrived in front of Chenle's house. "Thanks for walking me home, Winwin hyung.. Do you want to come inside and have some tea?" the smaller offered, which Winwin politely declined.

"Thanks for the offer, Chenle.. But Kun needs some help over there.. Maybe next time.. Goodbye Chenle! Have a great weekend!" before walking away, Chenle waves goodbye at him cutely.

He quickly entered their house and was surprised when he saw two large suitcases near the living room. "What's this?" he thought. Taeyeon appeared from her room, still combing his hair. "Oh, you're home already.." she kissed Chenle's forehead.

"What's with all of this suitcases, Mom?" he asked. "Oh, the pink one is mine.. While the blue one is your uncle's.. The family that I have been working will spend the weekend at Jeju Island, and they want me to come with them.. Your uncle also needs to fly to Shanghai for his job.."

Chenle's face brightened up. It means he would be alone on their house. He can do anything he wanted to. He can prove that he is strong, independent and can manage his self alone.

"Does that mean I'll be left here alone at the house?" Chenle asked excitedly. Taeyeon looks at him. "Why, of course not! You'll be spending the weekend at Jisung's apartment.. He'll arrive soon to fetch you.." Taeyeon picked up a small backpack near the table.

"All the things that you might need are already inside.. Enjoy your weekend, Lele! Jisung's gonna be here soon!" she cheered, while Chenle makes a sulky face.

They were now at Jisung's apartment, sitting at the sofa while watching some random Korean drama series. Jisung can see the pouty face Chenle is doing and the coldness that he emits.

He couldn't take it anymore, asking the smaller why he was so sulky. "Are you okay, Chenle?" he asked, pausing the movie. The smaller sighed before looking at him, locking eyes immediately.

"Why does everyone think that I am incapable of doing something? Does it really look like a helpless child?" he started becoming irate, tears flowing from his eyes. Jisung just looks at him with fond eyes.

"You always baby me, Jisung! Even asking Winwin hyung to walk me home, I can walk, Jisung! I want to show to everyone that I can manage myself now.. That I'm not that blind Chenle who was helpless at the hospital-"

His words were cut off when Jisung suddenly pulls him for a hug, lifting him easily before placing the smaller perfectly on his lap. He rubs comforting circles on Chenle's back, letting the smaller cry on his shirt.

"We're not babying you because you're helpless, Chenle.." he whispered softly. "Your mom, your uncle, and me, wanted the best for you.. Because that's how you're important to us.. Plus, you just emit this baby vibes that makes me want to hug you, to cuddle you all day.."

Chenle pulled away and pouts in front of Jisung, making the taller laughs. "See.. You're literally a baby.." Jisung caresses Chenle's both cheeks, wiping the tears. The smaller just looks at him, his heart begins to beat fast, just by looking at Jisung's face.

Unfortunately, Jisung noticed the suddenly blushing of the smaller in front of him. "Why are you so red, Chenle?" The smaller quickly leans down, hiding his face by nuzzling it to Jisung's chest.

"Nothing.." he said with a stuttering mouth, hiding it from Jisung.

Thank you for reading! 💓