🐥 66 🐬

Jisung was surprised to see his parents on Kun's shop

Jisung was surprised to see his parents on Kun's shop. Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Kyung Ho are smiling awkwardly him, like a deer caught in the headlights. "Hey, Jisung.. What brings you here?" Kyung Ho asked awkwardly.

He tilted his head, looking at his parents carefully. "I was about to ask the same thing, Dad.. What are you both doing here?" he questioned them suspiciously. But before anything happens, Chenle happily interfered with their conversation, looking at the taller.

"Jisungie!" he screeched cutely, making the couple surprised. "You're here!" he screeched again happily, before running towards Jisung. He immediately jumped up, with the taller quickly catching him on his arms. The couple was fascinated to see this scene in front of them.

"Lele.." Jisung smiled, holding the smaller really tight on his arms. "Did you miss me this much?" he asked softly. Chenle pulled away his face from the taller's neck, still clinging on him, nodding on Jisung's question.

Jisung's face brightened up, satisfied on the smaller's answer. He puts him down before introducing him on his parents. "Lele.. This is my mom, Sooyoung.." the woman smiled brightly. "And this is my dad, Kyung Ho.." the father just nods, giving them a courteous gesture.

"Mom.. Dad.. This Chenle, my friend.." he proudly introduced the smaller, making Chenle a little bit flustered. He moved forward, gesturing a polite bow, before introducing himself.

"Hello.. I'm Kim Chenle.. Nice to meet you.." he smiled cutely, making the couple's hearts melt on the spot. Sooyoung used the opportunity for them not to caught. "Oh? Is this the Chenle that you're talking about? I had no idea!" she acted.

"Mom.. Don't mention that now.." Jisung blushed. "By the way, what are you guys doing here?" Kyung Ho took the initiative to act, to support his wife's made up excuse. "Your mother has asked me to accompany her in buying some flowers.. That's why I got tagged along.." Sooyoung smiled.

Thankfully, Jisung believed them. The couple secretly looks at each other, giving a calm sigh. "Wooh.. We survived.." Sooyoung mouthed to her husband.

It was now Sooyoung's turn to ask the question. "How about you, Jisung? What are you doing here?" she asked with a smirk on her face. "I'm here to fetch Chenle.. Since I promised him that I would walk him home everyday.."

She nods softly, getting interested as to why Jisung had commit this kind of gesture, however, she felt embarrassed to asked the reason, since she really respect her son's privacy. However, her husband is a little bit straightforward.

But, of course. She really knew the reason why, after Jisung's sudden confession to her.

"May we know the reason why?" Kyung Ho asked, not beating around the bush, making Sooyoung chuckled a little bit. And again, Jisung spits out everything, on how he really adores the smaller.

The couple was listening intently, with a fond smile on their faces. It just confirmed how Jisung really likes Chenle. After a few moments, Chenle went out from the staff room with his stuff, ready to leave. Jisung immediately took his bag to hold it, making the smaller smiled.

"We're going now, Mom.." Jisung waved his hand, walking towards the door. Chenle bows politely in front of them. "Really nice meeting you, Mr. and Mrs. Park.."

"Likewise, Chenle.." Sooyoung blew her a kiss.

After the two left, Sooyoung immediately squealed, releasing the emotions she kept in. "They're really cute, honey!" she happily said to her husband. "I completely agree.." Kyung Ho replied. "I support them all throughout the way.."

Sooyoung is happy to hear that her husband supports Jisung's choices. Kun went out from the staff room and gave some flowers to the couple. "It's on the house, aunt.. I am happy too, to know that you support them.."

"Of course, Kun.. That's the purpose why we came here.. To check on Chenle.. And of course, I really like your flowers too.." she smiled cutely, making Kun laughed.

Meanwhile, Kyung Ho suddenly received an email on his phone and he quickly checked it out, making him shocked and sad at the same time. "Honey.. Come here, I have something to show you.." He immediately let his wife read the email.

After reading it, she sighed. "We should talk to Jisung about it, so he can prepare for it.."

Thank you for reading! 💓