🐥 78 🐬

Chenle and Jeno are walking along the street, the smaller's silence bothers him

Chenle and Jeno are walking along the street, the smaller's silence bothers him. "Are you alright, Chenle? Did Mirae did something to you there?" he asked. Chenle looks up to him and shakes his head. "Nothing, hyung.." he smiled.

But Jeno can read through him. He knows that behind those smile, there's something in there. "You sure? You can tell me anything you know.." he assured. The smaller had stopped walking and looks up to him. "Is it okay if I being this super close with Jisung?"

At first, Jeno couldn't understand what he is saying. "I mean, he's rich.. And I'm poor.. The truth is, Mirae told me to know my place.. That me and Jisung shouldn't be hanging out-"

His words were cut off when Jeno puts both of his hands on his shoulder. "Don't you ever think like that, Chenle.. Jisung chose to hang out with you, because it's you.. Not because of social statuses and everything.. And I can really tell that Jisung adores you a lot.."

Hearing that, Chenle's mind starts to filled with Jisung's images, making his heart beat fast again. "Hey.. Your face is getting redder.." Jeno teased, making him looked down. "No, it's not.." he stuttered, while massaging his face with his palms.

"I'm serious on what I said earlier, Chenle.. Don't ever think about that.. Forget what Mirae had said.. She's just jealous.." The smaller shakes his head before smiling at Jeno. "Thank you, hyung.."

Chenle noticed that he's just one street away towards his house. "I can manage through here, hyung.. You can go home now.."

"Are you sure, Chenle?" he asked. "Yes, hyung.. Thank you for walking me home.. Enjoy your break!" he cheered. "Thanks, Chenle.. See you after 5 days.." he smiled, before walked away.

While walking, Chenle decided to stop over to the park near their house, just to clear off his head. "Jeno hyung is right.. I don't need to listen on what Mirae had said.." he releases a deep breath again, before starting to walk on a smooth pace.

However, he noticed a peculiar shop near the park, it was recently built so he didn't noticed it too much whenever he passed by the park. Walking nearer to it, he finds it really amazing, looking at the different figurines, lucky charms and interesting trinkets inside.

He looked up and read the name of the mysterious shop. "Song Of Your Fate.. That's mysterious name.." he thought. Something is pulling him to go inside of the shop, he can feel it so he opened the door and goes in.

The ambience of the shop is really peaceful and relaxing. He looks around, admiring the beautiful trinkets and lucky charms inside. "Can I help you, young man?" he was startled when he heard someone's voice and where it came from, only to find an old woman by the counter.

He immediately goes to the counter and bowed down to the old woman. "Sorry if I went inside your beautiful store, those charms enticed me to come in.." he scratches his head.

"Well, if it attracts you, it means my charms are effective.." the woman laughed, and so is Chenle. "By the way, my name is Kim Chenle.." he greeted politely. "Nice to meet you, Chenle.. I'm Elizabeth, the owner of this shop.." she smiled.

Chenle didn't know why, but the old woman is really familiar, yet it was his first time to see her. He couldn't exactly tell, but he felt really at peace while talking to her.

Thank you for reading! 💓