🐥 35 🐬

"Kim Chenle! Kim Chenle!" the nurse announced at the receptionist table

"Kim Chenle! Kim Chenle!" the nurse announced at the receptionist table. "It's your turn, Lele.." Taeyeon rubs her son's back, motioning him to stand up. Chenle nods and also stood up, walking towards the consultation room with his mother.

The doctor who was in-charge of his eyes transplant immediately examined his eyes. He made some physical exams to check if Chenle can see clearly. After the tests, he sits on his table and is completely amused.

"I've never seen this case before, Mrs. Kim.. Changing the natural color of the eyes.. But the most peculiar thing here is it didn't affected his eyesight.. He can see clearly, am I right, Chenle?"

The smaller nods. "Yes, doctor.." Taeyeon smiled in relief and hugs her son. "I'm so thankful.. I thought that something has happened to your eyes.. Thank God.." she breathed out while hugging the smaller tighter.

They gave thanks to the doctor and left the consultation room. "Lele.. I just need to go down to check on something.. Wait for me here, okay?" Chenle nods. "Okay, Mom.." Taeyeon runs off to the escalator to buy something downstairs.

While she was on her way, she didn't noticed that her phone was ringing. She tried to answer it, but it stopped. She looks on her phone and it has two missed calls already. It was from Jisung. She was about to call back when Jisung called again, and she answered it right away.

She couldn't speak right away, as she was catching her breath. "Oh, Jisung.. Is that you? Sorry.. We are at the hospital right now.. And Chenle is-" However, she cut off by Jisung's yell on the other line.

"Hospital?! Is Chenle okay?! Where hospital is this?!" She was dumfounded as to why Jisung is yelling at the other line. "We're at Seoul General Hospital-"

"I'm coming!" Jisung yelled, then hung up the call. She looks at her phone, feeling confused. "What's up with him?" she thought.

When she went back upstairs to come back to Chenle, a scene in front of her made her surprised. Jisung was hugging his son, Chenle looks confused as ever. She decided to just stand there and watch the two.

Meanwhile, Chenle was still shocked as to why the taller is hugging him. He slowly pulled away and looks up to Jisung's face. "Why.." he softly asked. Jisung touches his face and looks to him directly.

"I thought something had happened to you.. Are you okay?" Chenle can genuinely see the affection and caring in Jisung's eyes. "Yes, I was fine, Jisung.. I just had a check up.. I'm with my mother.."

Watching afar, Taeyeon thought it was the best time to show herself. She walked as if she didn't witnessed everything. "Jisung? What are you doing here?" The taller got really flustered.

He was worried and overeacted for nothing. He completely wants to disappear right now due to embarassment. All that he can do now is to bow his head down to hide his blushing face.

"I'll be going first downstairs, okay?" Taeyeon smiled before leaving the two alone at the hallway of the hospital. After she left, the place was surrounded by awkwardness.

Jisung didn't know what to say.

Chenle didn't know what to say.

The taller decided to speak up, since he was the one who came to the hospital, rushing for nothing. "Look, Chenle.. I'm sorry-"

He was not able to continue what he was saying when Chenle tiptoed to hug him back, burying his face on Jisung's chest. "Thank you, Jisung.. I appreciate that you are concerned to me.. Thank you.." he mumbles softly on his chest.

And that made Jisung's heart flutter, hoping that Chenle wouldn't notice it.

Thank you for reading! ❤️