Immortality pt. 2

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

"I want you to turn me into a vampire." Nat plopped down on the couch next to me, turning her body so she was looking at me.

The blood packet I was drinking spewed out of my mouth and into my hand as I tried to catch the crimson liquid from staining the carpet.

"What?" I swallowed thickly before looking at her like she was crazy.

"You heard me. I've thought about it and I want you to turn me."

"No." I shook my head before getting up and heading into the kitchen, "Nope. No way. I'm not doing it."

"Why not? It's my choice." Nat huffed as she followed me into the kitchen.

Turning the knob on the sink the water streamed out as I angrily squirted dial soap into the palm of my hand.

"I understand that but I don't think you're fully grasping the consequences." I glanced at her before distracting myself by running the soap together till bubbles formed.

"My diet will change, I'll be stronger than I was before. Let's see, I'll need a ring to go out into the sun so I won't die, vervain is harmful to us. Anything else I'm forgetting?" Nat smirked at me as she placed a hand on her hip.

I clenched my jaw as I rinsed the soap and blood down the drain before drying my hands off.

"You'll out live your friends and family. It's a lonely life, Natasha. I know how much these people mean to you. I don't want you to throw that away just to be with me." I sighed as I leaned against the counter.

"You only get one great love in your life. You're mine. Let me be selfish with this... with you." Nat said softly as she walked towards me, stuffing her hands in my hoodie pockets.

"There's no going back." I whispered.

"Good. I don't regret you." The ginger smiled before she leaned up slowly and kissed me.

Uncrossing my arms from my chest I pulled her body closer to mine as the kiss became more passionate and slow.

"I'll make sure it's as painless as possible." I breathed as we pulled back from our kiss.

[...]

A groan from next to me made me set down the PlayStation controller I was using as I got up and went over to my girlfriend.

"Hey." She croaked as her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"My throat is dry." Nat rasped as she sat up against the headboard of my bed.

"Here." I handed her a cup of warm blood.

My girlfriend took the cup, sniffing the contents before bringing it up to her lips as she downed the warm blood.

"Feel better?"

"Much." Nat smiled at me, her sharp fangs showing as she handed me the cup back and wiped the extra blood off her lip with her thumb, wiping it on my own lips.

My eyes darkened as I licked my lips clean of the blood.

"Clint's going to feel left out now." I laughed.

"He'll get over it eventually."