Attention.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: @KatyPerryKat

Hope this turned out good!

Enjoy!

NATASHAS POV

"Fucking campers." Y/n grumbled as her character respawned once more.

"Babeee give me attention now!" I whined loudly.

"Yeah that's great babe." Y/n said and I groaned.

I smirked to myself as I pulled out my phone and pretended to call Bruce, hoping that this plan of mine would work and get her attention.

"Hey Bruce." I giggled as I pretended not to see y/n glance at me through the tv screen.

"No I'm not doing anything tonight. Yes I would love you have dinner with you!" I grinned.

"Nope nope nope!" Y/n turned off the game and jumped on me, pinning my body under hers and taking my phone out of my hand.

"Bye Bruce!" Y/n scoffed into the phone before going to hang up. I started laughing at her dumbfounded expression.

"You tricked me!" Y/n pouted.

"I wanted attention." I pouted back.

"You're something else." Y/n shook her head, looking down at me with so much love in her eyes I melted.

"You still love me though." I smiled at her as I wrapped my arms around her neck and played with her baby hairs.

"That I do." Y/n smiled before pecking my nose and then my lips.

My body squirmed when I felt her fingers dig into my side as she began tickling me.

"Y/n stop!" I squealed.

"I'm giving you attention!" My girlfriend laughed back.