Most Girls.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: @rulerofallnerds

Hope this turned out good!

Based off the song 'Most Girls' by Hailee Steinfeld

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

"You're on in ten, y/n!" My manager told me as the walls shook from the bass of my opening act.

"Okay! I have to go to the bathroom again!" I shouted as I ran down the hallway of the venue.

"Don't get lost this time!" I heard him yell back at me, laughing at the end.

I grumbled under my breath. It wasn't my fault they were serving cheese and I couldn't resist. I stopped in my tracks when I heard sniffling coming from around the corner near the all gender bathroom.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked the girl softly.

"Oh my god, you're y/n y/l/n!" The girl looked at me with her puffy red eyes.

I chuckled, "That I am."

"This is embarrassing! I'm crying my eyes out over here and-"

"Hey, shh. It's okay." I slid down the wall next to her. "What's wrong?"

"My boyfriend bought us tickets to your concert tonight but he broke up with me a few days ago. He said I wasn't pretty enough for him anymore. He told me he couldn't be with some fat pig nerd girl. Said it would ruin him when he started college." The girl began sobbing again as she tries to suck air back into her lungs.

"What an ass!" I hissed in anger, "Babygirl, no man or little boy who makes you feel lower than you're supposed to feel, is not the man for you. He doesn't deserve your time and your energy." I told the girl softly as I spoke from experience.

Me being bi I've had my fair share of broken hearts from men who thought that putting me down gave them a sense of power. It took me a long time, and a ginger to realize that they weren't worth me.

"I just wish I could be confident like you. You're the whole package and I wish I could be like that." The brunette girl sniffled.

"You shouldn't want to be like me. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have role models. But, you should shine and be confident in your own way." I smiled.

"There you are, y/n! You're on in two and you need to get your ears in!" Rob panted as he caught his breath.

"I'm coming. Hold on." I told him as I looked back at the girl.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Monica." The brunette replied.

"Come with me, Monica."

[...]

"I want you all to meet my friend Monica." I told the crowd as Monica came onto stage. The crowd cheered and hollered, probably thinking this was the girlfriend I had been talking about the last few weeks. Nat and I loved teasing my fans because she was the last one they expected.

"Monica's boyfriend is a ass!" I yelled into the microphone as the crowd yelled in agreement. "He made her feel worthless and that's not okay. He made her insecure and small."

The crowd booed and Monica and I chuckled. God I love my fans.

"So this song I'm about to sing, I'm dedicating it to all the girls who feel insecure. I dedicate this song to Monica." I smiled at the brunette girl who was sitting on a stool in the middle of the stage.

The music began playing as I held the microphone up to my mouth.

Some girls, feel best in their tiny dresses
Some girls, nothin' but sweatpants, looking like a princess
Some girls, kiss new lips every single night
They're stayin' out late 'cause they just celebrating life

You know some days you feel so good in your own skin
But it's okay if you wanna change the body that you came in
'Cause you look greatest when you feel like a damn queen
We're all just playing a game in a way, trying to win at life

I grabbed Monica's hands as I danced around with her around the stage, acting goofy without a single care in the world.

Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful
Most girls, work hard, go far, we are unstoppable
Most girls, our fight to make every day
No two are the same
I wanna be like, I wanna be like, most girls

After a couple more verses I finished up the song and gave Monica a hug as the crowd yelled and cheered.

"Security will take you backstage and you can enjoy the rest of the concert." I hugged my new friend before she walked off stage.

Six more songs and an encore later, the concert was done and I had to go get changed for the meet and greet.

"You're something else, you know that?" I heard the husky voice of my girlfriend as I turned around to see her backstage.

"Hey, babe." I sighed in content as she hugged me tightly.

"I watched the performance. The way you interact with your fans and pour out so much passion. You're truly amazing, y/n."

"Awe is the Black Widow going soft?" I teased with a giggle.

"About as soft as the Black Widow can." Nat smirked at me before pulling me into a kiss.

I smiled into the kiss before grabbing Natashas hand and heading back to my dressing room.