The big day.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: @introvertedskittle

Hope this turned out good :)

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

"You excited?" Steve nudged me as I stood at the alter waiting for my soon to be wife walk down.

"I can't explain how I feel right now. I feel like I'm not even on earth right now. This day came so fast." I shook my head with a smile, happy to be starting my life with Nat as wife and wife.

The music started playing from the grand piano in the corner, the elderly woman smiling at me over her glasses and I did the same. The jitters started and tears of joy rolled down my cheeks when Nat came around the corner wearing an elegant white as snow dress, the red of her hair standing out like embers in a fire.

"Agent y/l/n this is agent Romanoff, she's going to be training you." Fury introduced me to the woman.

"Nice to meet you." I stuck my hand out for her to shake. She took my hand and gave it a firm squeeze, quickly sweeping my legs out from under me and pinning me to the ground.

"Never let your guard down. Not everyone is going to be your friend." The agent leaned down to whisper in my ear.

[...]

"Here you go, y/n." Nat tossed me a water bottle as she took a sip of her own.

"Am I missing something or did she just talk to you?" Tony pointed between me and Nat.

I took a sip of my water, "Her and I have established a mutual friendship."

"Yeah, Tony," Nat smirked, "I don't bite everyone I meet."

"But you did bite her! Theres a hickey on her neck!"

[...]

"You're going to be alright. I'm going to get you out of here." I grunted as I carried Natasha out of the firing zone and around a corner to cover.

"I'm slowing you down. You need to get out of here or you'll die too!" Nat shoved my hands away so I couldn't put pressure on her wound.

"Stop being stubborn! I'm not leaving without you!" I pressed down on the wound to stop the bleeding as the blood gushed through my fingers.

"You'll die if you stay." She whimpered.

"Then I guess we'll go out together."

[...]

"Babe have you seen my- are you wearing my hoodie?" I pointed towards the all black sweatshirt.

"Maybe." Nat shrugged innocently as she batted her eyelashes at me.

"Looks better on you anyway." I smiled kissing her cheek as I took a drink of her orange juice.

[...]

"Here you go, love. I got you a cupcake before they all ran out." I smiled handing her her favorite cupcake with the words look up written in frosting.

"Look up?" She asked before looking up into the sky to see Falcon spelling out will you marry me?

I got down on one knee, reading to give her the speech I had prepared for months now, the small diamond ring in my hand.

"Yes I'll marry you!" Nat cried as she launched herself at me, my speech forgotten on my tongue and being replaced with the taste of the strawberries she was eating earlier.

[...]

"Do you, y/n y/m/n y/l/n, take Natalia Alianovna Romanova, to be your wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health until death do you part?"

Looking back from then until now, it was clear as day from the moment I first laid eyes on her I was down for her. She was the one for me and the one I've been waiting for. Squeezing her hands in mine I looked at her with all the love in my eyes.

"I do."