5. Hot Stuff

(Y/N) POV

"You are trespassing. Please leave," I say simply, not really caring if I sound rude to this brash boy.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU PIECE OF TRASH?! I'LL BLOW YOU TO BITS!" I stand as the angry boy continues to approach, his hands sparking.

Interesting.

I activate Insight and find out his quirk is an explosion type controlled by the sweat produced on his hands. He is only a few months older than me, taller by a foot, and fairly heavy for his size. I raise an eyebrow as I check out his physique.

He must have a lot of muscle under those baggy clothes.

Before he can get close enough to make good on blowing me to bits, I effortlessly raise a space barrier between us, which he runs into face first. I try not to laugh, but I don't do a very good job.

"I said, you are trespassing. This is my uncle's land and our training ground, not yours. Please leave." After rubbing the sting out of his nose, he glares at me.

"BULLSHIT! I HAVE BEEN COMING HERE TO TRAIN EVERY DAY FOR A WHOLE FUCKING YEAR! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU OR ANYONE ELSE AROUND!" As he screams, it dawns on me. I had noticed the increasing burn and scorch marks all around but never really cared enough to look into it. Now I understand.

"I see. We must have missed each other. Well, I guess I don't mind sharing, but you'll need to come back another time. I should be finished in a couple of hours," I say, dropping the barrier and turning away from him. I sit back down and cross my legs, hoping, but not really believing, that this would be the end of it.

I hear him move behind me and feel the air shift around my left side. I lift both arms up and grab his wrist before he can make contact. Using my quirk to stabilize my body while in a seated position, I throw him bodily to the ground in front of me. He lets out a satisfying 'ooph' and I continue to try and meditate.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" He roars, but I ignore him. He doesn't seem too keen on approaching me again.

"OI! SHITTY FUCKING GIRL! DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME!" He shouts from a distance. I sigh.

"My name is (y/n) (l/n) and I am trying to meditate, so I have to ignore you." I hear him 'tch' followed closely by small popping sounds. He tries to send an explosion at me, but I freeze and reverse it from existence before it has fully left his hand.

"What the fuck..." he asks himself in a lower tone. I can't help but smirk. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" Eyes still shut, I breathe in deeply through my mouth and exhale slowly though my nose, concentrating on the world around me minus the loud boy.

"HEY! ANSWER ME WHEN I'M SPEAKING TO YOU, YOU BITCH!" He yells, and I feel his hand coming towards my face. I open my eyes and grab his fist before he can punch my right cheek. I resist the urge to crush his bones but decide it's okay to teach this asshole a lesson.

Just don't get carried away, and don't use your quirk anymore. I can't risk losing my provisional license the day after I got it, especially not against this jerk.

"I'll make you a deal explosion boy, let's fight for the spot. If I win, you have to leave and can only come back when I. Am. Not. Here. Got it?" I practically snarl while standing up to be closer to his level.

"And if I win?" He asks with a smirk, clearly liking this turn of events.

"You won't," I say seriously, and his smirk turns into a grimace.

"Whatever, but no fucking quirks!" I grin; he's not so stupid after all. He knows he can't win if I use my quirk. Too bad I will also win without it.