28. Schemes

(Y/N) POV

Having a girls night plus Katsuki was pretty fun. We chatted more about boys, Katsuki ruthlessly dishing the dirt on the guys in our class when the girls would ask.

"I'M NOT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT OTHER DUDES' DICKS!" He yelled when Mina asked a particularly intrusive question. "But, let's just say I wouldn't ask out Dunce Face anytime soon." He finished, making the girls squeal with laughter. And when the girls asked me about my date with Shoto, Katsuki didn't explode like I thought he would.

"It was... nice. He's a bit distant, but I think that's just who he is," I said, making Katsuki smirk.

"At least he's gorgeous," Momo replied dreamily and I nodded in agreement.

"What the fuck is it with girls and pretty boys? Just date a fucking girl." Katsuki said, and we all rolled our eyes.

"He's not just pretty, he's intelligent..." Ochaco said.

"I'm smarter than he is!" Katsuki argued.

"And mysterious..." Toru supplied.

"You know dick about me!" Katsuki yelled.

"And quiet!" I said, shutting him up and making us all laugh as Katsuki scowled.

"Bakugo, if you want us to talk about you, you could just say so," Mina said with a grin.

"I, for one, would like to know how you developed extra muscles on your abs. I thought it was called a six pack for a reason," Toru said with an invisible hand on her hip, making Katsuki grin his smuggest smile.

"Ugh, no, don't stroke his ego anymore." I said, covering my face with my hands. Mina said something under her breath that made Kyoka spit out her drink, but I distinctly heard the word 'stroke' and Katsuki barked out laughter, making Mina blush furiously.

"I want to know more about how you guys became friends, ribbit," Tsu said genuinely, and the other girls nodded in agreement. So, I spent the next 30 plus minutes telling them about meeting Katsuki and getting to know him, interrupted only by yells from the man himself when he felt I wasn't 'doing him justice'. At the end they gazed at us with big, bright eyes, making me feel weird.

"Alright, it's getting fucking late, so if you idiots want dinner, you better fucking say something now," Katsuki says, standing up and stretching, his shirt riding up just enough to give little show that everyone shamelessly watches. I laugh at my new friends and Katsuki grins, knowing exactly what he did.

"Wait, are you going to cook for us Bakugo?" Ochaco asks disbelievingly.

"Why the fuck do you make it sound like I can't?!" Katsuki yells, incensed. She stares back in terror. "I'm cooking for me and Cupcake over here, I don't care what happens to the leftovers," he says before turning to look at me with a raised eyebrow, asking me what I want.

"Do we have enough stuff for Yaki Udon?" I ask him with my best puppy dog eyes. He gives me a 'tch' which I take to mean yes, and he turns to the kitchen.

"Love you, Hot Stuff!" I call after him.

"Yeah, yeah," he says before dishes start banging in the kitchen. The girls are staring at me again, but I have come to accept this is just what girls do.

"Uh, sorry I don't really have much to do, I've never had anyone over before..." I say, a bit shy.

"Except Bakugo..." Tsu says.

"Every night..." Toru supplies

"For, like, three years." Kyoka finishes.

"Yeah, but he-"