Bruises and Bitemarks (Scomiche) (Smut)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN HERE'S SOME SMUT

No seriously this is a smut fic. If you don't like smut then don't read!!!!**** Please don't request too many smut fics because it's not really my thing to write...

Also - Happy Halloween everyone, I'll be posting a creepy one-shot later today as a present for you guys :3

---

Original idea by PTX_Pentaholic

Again, if you do not like smut then just don't read! The next update will be out in a few hours! PS The next creepy fic is a Kavi one ;)

---

“This is so cool!” Kirstie pulled on my arm and I whined quietly as we made our way through the Haunted Festival that Arlington had every year. I always refused to go because I hated being scared. I didn’t get why people enjoyed this at all. I was down for the dark, creepy vibe that the park would give off because it was definitely my aesthetic, but the jumping out and startling me? Not okay.

“Oh, let’s go through the haunted house!” Kirstie tugged on my hoodie and I shot her a look.

“You go! Have fun!” I said with a shady tone to my voice and she rolled her eyes at me.

“Fine, scaredy cat. I’ll be out soon!” She ran off into the house excitedly and I walked around the other side to the exit. The place was decorated to the nines and I really did love the look and feel of Halloween, but this crap wasn’t for me. I had only agreed to go out with Kirstie because I hadn’t been able to see her much lately. Now I was starting to regret it.

ROARRR!

I jumped as a man dressed as a scarecrow got in my face and then ran off the other way to scare a group of girls. They all shrieked and then started laughing as the guy ran off. It took me a minute to get my breathing back to normal and I waited impatiently for Kirstie to get out of the house. I ripped my hood off in the process, because I realized they were targeting people with them on. It was all the people who were trying to avoid it completely. Jerks.

Of course, Kirstie jumped out at me and sent me flying back, so she stopped where she was and stared at me like something was wrong with me. “Are you alright? Jesus, Mitchell I didn’t mean to scare you that bad.”

I got mad and started to walk away, but she caught up to me. “I’m sorry!” She said. “Let me buy you some food. Will that make you feel better?”

I felt sick to my stomach. “I’m not hungry. Can we please just leave soon?”

She looked disappointed but then she realized there was a hay ride sign near us. “Let’s go on the hay ride. It’s not haunted, I promise. You can calm down!”

I gave in and followed her as we paid and sat on the truck. The ride was really calming and we got to just look at the stars and talk, which was nice. We caught up and when we got back to end point, I felt a lot better. “Fine, we can stay longer…” I said and she started jumping up and down excitedly.

“Yes! Will you please go through one haunted house with me?” She asked me grabbing my arm and shaking me slightly.

I looked towards the one she pointed at and immediately shook my head. “No, vampires are stupid.” I said. “I’m not into this jumping out crap.”

“Just once! And if you’re too scared you can sleep over and I can hold you.” She put her hands on my face and I started laughing quietly.

“Fine…dammit…” I threw my hood back on and started walking with her towards the vampire walkthrough. I immediately became scared as we started through the entrance because people ahead of us were already screaming. I clung to Kirstie’s side the whole way through as people jumped out at us and screamed in our faces.