CHAPTER 3

Section 3

Only through the window of the moon
goddess shall the flame burn bright

-

The men in black continued their business. First, they carried Astrid's mom to get her inside their black van waiting outside.

While they're about to do so one of the three men went to take a look at the Fox's family photo and saw something creepy.

"There's a lot of the Fox's I bet it'll be tiresome hunting them all down." one of the men said going through the stuff.

"I know right, by the way why are some of these faces smudges is it because of the film itself?" another guy came to look at the picture frame placed on an old oak table.

"Stop that will you help's on their way let's leave this place before someone else sees us. Just pick the girl and his dad will you?" an angry tone was heard from the guys who just parked the black van outside the Fox's house.

"Wait where's the girl?" they asked.

"What girl?" tanong ng lalaking may hawak ng letrato matapos ibaba ito ng dahan-dahan kung saan niya kinuha.

"Bobo sino pa ba edi yung batang babaeng nagtangkang manlaban sa atin kanina!" sumbat ng katabi niya na nasa harap ng lumang lamesa.

"Just look for her how can an unconscious body wander around without anyone noticing it." the man angrily replied waiting for the other guys to look for Astrid's missing body.

"Teka narinig niyo ba 'yon?" agad na pinatahimik ng lalaking naghihintay sa harap ng pintuan matapos marinig ng ilang mga yabag ng paa sa itaas ng bahay.

"How can that be is there another person?" they asked.

"Come on just get that girl and find out who that was!" buwiset ma buwiset na isinumbat ng namumuno sa kanilang grupo.

The two guys hurriedly went upstairs to look for who was making that unraveling noise upstairs to look for Astrid's body as well.

The guys started looking around the place and they just saw a girl running from room to room just a second ago that has the physique that looks like Astrid.

"Be attentive." the guy with a visible mustache warned his partner walking behind him while slowly grabbing his gun and an injection that they injected Astrid's parents earlier.

Agad nilang tinignan ang kwartong bukas na bukas ang Pinto ngunit sa gulat nila'y wala silang nadatnan sa loob nito ni anumang anino ng tao ay wala silang nakita.

"Pero kanina lang may nakita ako ditong naglakad..." the man next to the door said.

"Pssst..."

They heard someone calling their attention and both of the men wearing all black got out of the room and look for someone.

"Let's separate I'll go into the storage room and you inspect the remaining two rooms." one of them suggested and both agreed upon what they just discussed and both went on ahead to look for anything suspicious and peculiar.

The man opened the door into the master's bedroom and inspects the whole room— everything's going well until he hears someone laughing from behind and he quickly pointed the gun to where he just heard that noise.

"Come the fucking out!" he said.

"I'm not afraid of a creature like you I've already faced worse kids than you!" he started provoking whomever that noise came from.