CHAPTER 2

Section 2

Deja que la luna se apodere de ti

-

In El Camiño there's a girl with a dashing appearance, personality, and a social butterfly named Astrid. Astrid resides with her parents— Linda and Peter. They aided her with everything they can, even got her in a great academy to manifest her skills

"Ma, Pa alis na po ako." kaniyang pag-papaalam.

"Ingat ka anak and do well at school." Linda kisses Astrid on her forehead. Peter hands his daughter her bag and hugs her tightly before she goes to school. "Ingat ka anak!" Wika niya kay Astrid.

"Bye!" Astrid says goodbye to her parents. On her way to meet her friends, while walking she met a tall man wearing an all-black suit and shades then bumped into him. "Naku po, sorry hindi po kase ako nakatingin sa dinadaanan ko." Astrid repents directly and quickly after bumping into the man.

The man leans on her and sniffs her hair. Wait is he a pervert? Astrid asked herself inside her head.

After getting creeped out of the man she just met on the road while walking she asked him what is he doing to her sniffing her and all. "Sir. may I ask you why are you smelling my head?" She asks and moves several steps away from the creepy man.

The man didn't say anything at first but fixes his posture and stands up straight later on. "I smell a fox." He mutters.

"Po?" Astrid asks the man as she wasn't able to hear him clearly.

"It's been a while since I have smelled a fox." He clears his throat and replies back to Astrid.

"He's really a pervert, mga tao nga naman talaga." Astrid tsked in her head.

"Astrid bakit ang tagal mo?!" Her friend— Melannie shouts at her for being a turtle from the other side of the road.

"I was just dealing with this perv!" She answers Melie her friend.

"Are you crazy? Wala namang tao sa tabi gaga, ang aga-aga siguro hindi ka kumain ng umagahan ano?" Melie asks her friend.

"Anong wala, bulag ka ba andito lang sa tabi ko yu..." Astrid loses her words as she realizes that no one was there. "I swear for sure may matangkad na lalaki na kumausap sa akin tapos inamoy ang buhok ko ngayon-ngayon lang." she said.

"Stop that daydreaming frenny, we should go hurry paniguradong hinihintay na tayo nila Josh." Melie gestures Astrid to move on the other side of the road with her.

"Sigurado ka bang wala kang nakita kasama ko ngayon lang?" Tanong ni Astrid sa kaibigan niya matapos matakot at kabahang baka namamalikmata lamang siya ngayong umaga. "I swear wala." Her friend replied truthfully with her hand promising Astrid that she's not lying in anyway at all.

"Tara na nga magagalit lang sa atin sila Josh pag nagtagal pa tayo dito." Melie her friend grabbed her hand and drags her.

She swiveled her head back to where he saw the man and she saw him across the streets again but when she blinked the creepy man was gone. Must've been my imagination hinilamos ni Astrid ang kamay niya sa kaniyang mukha, trying to get a hold of herself.

"Took you long enough, kala ko hindi na kayo papasok mauuna na sana kami ni Eren." Bungad ni Josh as he saw Melie and Astrid running as fast as they can.

"Sensya na ang tagal kase ni Astrid." binunton ni Melie ang sisi kay Astrid for being late and a big turtle.

"Ano dito nalang tayo hindi ba tayo papasok?" tanong ni Eren sa kaniyang mga kaibigan habang nakatingin sa hand watch niya.