CHAPTER 5

Section 5

Getting To Know the Peculiars

-

Third Person's POV:

After Astrid heard that voice out of nowhere she was both confused and thankful.

Since she doesn't have any idea where that voice came from at that night because she's all alone with the vicious panther in the old house and she didn't notice anyone there except her.

Astrid took a step forward out of the darkness and she was determined to look for someone to thank after that voice came out of nowhere she was just able to tell that it was a lady who stopped her from being a panther food.

"Is anyone there?" she asks searching for any living human.

Out of the blue Astrid heard consecutive heavy steps all around the large empty old house she's currently in. "May tao po ba diyan?" she asks trembling to death.

After hearing heavy steps from all around the house she then heard giggles and laughs everywhere. It's like a nightmare there, it's cold, it's dark, and nobody's there to protect her from any danger.

Astrid just decided to go back outside hoping that the panther is nowhere to be seen since she saw it with her own to eyes as it vanishes inside the house where she's standing from the darkness.

She walks in front of the huge door.

Astrid finally reaches the door knob as she plans to leave the place all at once. "Sa-salamat po kung sino man kayo." wika niya bago tuluyang umalis.

She hold into the cold gold door knob and opens it. Astrid was in shock after noticing that no matter how hard she tries to open the door it won't open. Parang pakiramdam niya na mayroong pumipgil sa kaniya upang maka-labas.

She kicks the door as she loses her temper. "Open up!" she yells.

"Oh dear, that won't open that easy." that's that voice again.

Astird was once again bothered by that voice. She realizes that that's the same voice that told the black panther to back off just by one word.

"Huh?' she asks and faces back.

She wasn't able to see anyone behind her and that creeps her even more. ang tanging pumasok nalang sa isipan ni Astrid ay ang kagustuhang maka-alis na at maka-labas dito sa loob ng nakakatakot na lumang bahay na ito.

She heard more voices giggling from the background. "Sinong nandiyan?!" kinakabahan niyang itinanong.

"How were you able to find this place?" that familiar voice asked her.

Astrid is currently uncomfortable of what's happening, akala niya ay kung ano-ano ng mga demonyo ang nakaka-usap niya. There's so many things that's happening all in one go and Astrid thinks she can't take everything in all in one go.

"My child..." someone uttered from the darkness behind Astrid.

"Hmm?" Astird replied.

Then out of the dark shadows a young women with her hair styled in a very old-victorian way, she was wearing a white-laced dress that's shinning from the moonlight coming out from the house's glass roof.