CHAPTER 11

Section 11

The Journey Starts

-

"Get the hell off of me."

"Make me." whispered.

His warm and heavy breath gives me constant chills on my spine.

"I see, you cannot do anything else huh?" 

"Then..."

"Shal I begin?" Usher asked.

He held my neck harshly and raised his left hand in a form of a gun. Out of nowhere the tip of his finger received a mass amount of lighting from nowhere.

"Let me go Usher!" I exclaimed.

"It's no use Astrid." he replied.

"You might as well face death and greet him like your old friend. What gave you the peace of mind that you can live here with us?" he added.

Natahimik ako pansamantala. Iyon parin ba and iniisip niya?

Hindi ako katulad nila dahil pare-pareho silang lumaki sa loob ng bahay ampunan na ito sa tulong ni Miss Moon? Samantalang ako'y mula sa labas kung saan puno ng mga taong takot sa mga batang katulad namin na may angking kakayahan?

Parepareho lamang kami ngayon sa loob ng bahay na ito. Bakit ba pinipilit pa niyang hindi ako karapat-dapat na manirahan sa bahay na ito?

"Why do you keep on pushing that nonsense?" I asked.

"What?" he replied pausing for a while.

"Why do you keep on insisting that I do not fit in here? Samantalang hindi naman nga tayo pare-parehong lumaki dito sa pare-parehong petsa't taon?"

"Each and everyone of you peculiars have the same incident that happened in the past am I right? Everyone here was either neglected or almost killed." I stated that made Usher along with Marcus, Dementia, and Portia to listen and stopped for a minute to listen to me.

They all took their time listing to what I have to say.

"The same fucking thing happened to me!" I yelled.

"Sa totoo lang hindi lang buhay ko ang nasa bingit ng kamatayan noon..."

"Pati narin ang buhay ng mga magulang ko. My mom also has the same peculiarity as me and even though my dad is a normal human being he loved my mom like an equal to the point that he could've died with her the night our house was infiltrated by those scary huntsmen." I explained.

"So tell me Usher!"

"Do you still think I'm no fit for this house with the rest of you?!" I yelled. My veins on my neck were popping out of rage and anger.

"What?!"

"Tell me!" I yelled.

"You prick!" he yelled.

Everyone in the main hall eyes widened right after hearing Usher shout at me.

"That doesn't change my mind with the likes of you." he stated before hitting me with his hand full of luminous lighting energy.

"Usher that's enough." a familiar warm voice stopped Usher just by calling his name.

"M-miss Moon?" I uttered.

"Pe-pero" nauutal na binitawan ni Usher na hanggang sa ngayon ay mahigpit paring hawak-hawak and leg ko gamit and maskulado niyang kamay.

"Tama na Usher, bitawan mo na and bisita nating si Astrid."