6

"Why the hell are we here?" Noah asked as him, Erica, Colin, and Cheryl entered my house at 6 AM on the dot. "Yeah I should still be asleep. School doesn't start until 8." Erica said as they all went right to my living room and sat down on the couch. I got ready to close and lock the front door but sent Willian a quick smile before doing so.

"I need to do my makeup. Does your bathroom have good lighting?" Cheryl asked as she started to pull out all of her makeup and Erica stood up and started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I asked her as she walked past me. "I need coffee." She said and went right to my kitchen. This day is going to be all over the place.

"I called you all here because in some way I care about you all,"

"Are you pregnant?" Noah asked and I groaned and rolled my eyes at him.

"No-"

"I bet it's that police officers." Erica called out from the kitchen and I nearly died. Where the hell did she hear that from? Colin and Cheryl instantly looked at me and I sent myself a reminder to beat Erica's ass later.

"No because there is no one that I'm having sex with, you idiots." Erica let out a loud groan and I continued with what I was saying.

"The killer is going to kill someone again today at school and if you guys are here then you'll be okay. So we're all spending the day together, here where it's safe." I said to them and they all turned serious. Except for Cheryl, she just looked pissed.

"And how do you know all of this?" She asked and Noah bit his lip and watched us two. "Because my Dad is the chief and he's working this case. I just want you to be safe." I said to her and she rolled her eyes and started to gather her things.

"You're not my Mother, I do what I want." Oh god, she's leaving! She can't leave! "Wait, where are you going?" I asked her as she grabbed her bag and stood up.

"To school. My boyfriend is still there, and if something is going to happen I have to be by his side." She's being so stupid, oh my god.

"Call him and bring him here if it means that you'll stay." She stopped and stared at me and I couldn't describe the look that was in her eye. It was kind of like desperation. She needed to be with him. So it didn't surprise me when she wasted little to no time to pull out her phone and call him.

"Hi baby, I'm happy to hear from you," She said as she walked away to go talk to him. "This is a bad idea." Erica said from behind me, drinking her coffee. I think this is brilliant! I'm saving the day for them all!

"We're going to have so much fun! And no one is going to die." I gave her a pat on the back before I entered the living room to go talk to Noah and Colin.

-

"I'm bored." Cheryl called out as her and Mike laid on the couch together, cuddling. I groaned and grabbed my phone to check the time. It was only 11:35. I thought this would be fun, but literally it's been everything but that.

"Ooh, let's play a game!" Noah said, grabbing the attention of a very eager Erica.

"Truth or dare but with a twist?" Erica asked him and he started to smile even more. Oh jeez, if they want to destroy my house I'm feeding them to the killer myself. "I have the twist." Mike said as he sat up, causing Cheryl to do the same, but with an attitude.

We all watched as Mike went to his bag and pulled out a bottle of liquor. Oh god, this isn't happening. Why does he have that? "Can't complete the dare or the truth you drink." This is a bad idea.

"I'm in!" Noah spoke up and Erica laughed at him. "Fuck it, me too." Colin said and I started to cry in my head. They can't do this! "Count me in too." Erica said and Cheryl agreed with her. Now it was my turn to say if I was in or out.