16

"Oh no, what's wrong?" Cheryl asked me as everyone stood outside of the art room, like we normally do. I looked around and saw that Erica was missing. Is she still mad at me? "Me and Erica had a fight and now she's missing." I said to them as we all entered the room. After she stormed out she wasn't in any of our classes or lunch, and I have no idea where she could be. I'm starting to worry.

"We haven't seen her since this morning. What was the fight about?" Max asked and I groaned and quickly thought of a lie as I felt Colin staring at me. Maybe this is going to be what gets me into hell. "Um, just me being self centered. What's new?" I said with a light laugh and Noah full on started to laugh.

"She has a big point. Little Miss 'everything has to be all about me'." Noah caused everyone to laugh and I only stared at him as everyone laughed. I'm glad that they're enjoying this right now, because I'm not.

"Can you guys stop?" I asked them and Cheryl just placed her hand on my shoulder and she started to laugh even harder. This isn't funny. I'm actually really worried about Erica.

"Hey," I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to see who had said that. And to the very far back of the room was a guy sitting alone, staring at me. I've never seen him before so why is he calling me? "I know where your friend is."

Cheryl removed her hand and turned to the group as I gave this unknown guy all of my attention. How does he know where she is? Is he just messing with me? "What?" I asked him as he smirked and removed his Airpods so he could talk to me. What a way to flex on me.

"I saw her leave after 3rd. I'm pretty sure she went home." She went home? Why? Is she that mad at me? Jesus, she's acting like we don't have a serial killer running on the loose. The guy started to put in his Airpods again, but I had more to ask him.

"Did she say anything to you?" He sent me a look that said 'Leave me alone' as he took out his Airpods and glared at me. Hey, if he didn't want to have this conversation he shouldn't have said anything. "No because we aren't friends. I barely know her or you. Now if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my painting." I watched as he happily put in his Airpods and went back to painting.

How am I just now hearing from this guy? Has he been here this whole time? Why aren't we friends? He seems cool, I mean I like his style. But serious what the fuck! How did he know where Erica went before me?

How did she get home? And how did she think that she can just go home without any of us worrying about her? Jeez, I really need to apologize to her. "After school we have to go to Erica's house." I said to the group once they all stopped laughing.

"Why?" Noah asked as they all started to do their art while I still sat there, thinking about the whole situation. If I don't concentrate I'm going to fail art. "I'm worried about her, and I think we should talk to her." No one really paid me attention so I just grabbed my art things and started to work on my project. Fine, I'll just go alone.

"Why go to her house when she's going to be at the Cafe." My eyes sparked up as Cheryl smirked at me with her phone in her hands. Thank god I have the chance to talk to her. I really need to patch things up with her, and fast.

"But she said not to bring Mara." My happiness instantly shot down and Noah let out a loud laugh, which caused a few people to look at our table. Oh what the hell? What did I do that made her that mad at me? I sent Noah a quick look as Colin patted me on the back. I'll be glad when this day is over.

-

"Hey!" I called out from behind Erica as she quickly walked in front of me. It was the next day and like she said, I wasn't allowed to go to the Cafe with them, and now no one is telling me what happened there. I feel very left out and now Erica is completely ignoring me!