30

"Why are you guys here?" I asked as Cheryl smiled at me and picked at my lunch. Looks like I won't be eating lunch today. "Because we were bored." She said to me with a smile.

"All of you?" Sitting at my usual lunch table was now the full group. Normally it's only Noah, Erica, and I but today we had visitors. I think they found out about what happened at gym and just wanted to make sure that nothing would happen at lunch. If you have beef with someone the best time to settle it is at lunch.

"Yep." Cheryl chimed and I just shook my head and drank my juice. The table started to talk about random stuff and I joined in and shared a few laughs until I felt someone looking at me. I stopped laughing and looked around the whole lunchroom until I found out who was staring.

In the very back of the lunchroom sat a big ass group of West ValleyHigh kids just looking at us. It was like 3 tables of them just looking. It was creepy and it was pissing me off. They're such pussies I hate them.

"They been looking at us for the past 3 minutes." I quietly said to the table. They all stopped talking and turned to look at what I was looking at. "On the count of 3 look away and start laughing." Cheryl said and I furrowed my eyebrows without looking away from them.

"Why?" I asked her and I knew for a fact that she wanted to roll her eyes at me for not knowing. "It'll make them mad. Just do it." I guess we're doing this. She started to countdown from 3 and as soon she hit 1 we all looked away and started to laugh. Our laughing was so loud that it caused a few heads to turn.

Moments passed and we all were still laughing for no reason. When can we stopped? And then our answer walked right up to us. "So I hear that we have some unsettled business to take care of." We all stopped laughing and turned around to see that a guy was standing by us. I still don't know who this kid is, but I know for a fact that he's a West ValleyHigh kid.

With a smirk plastered proudly on my face I stood up and stood face to face with his kid. I was an inch taller which made me feel so powerful. "I wouldn't call it that. Just some pussies mad about nothing." He stared at me for a second as his breathing started to pick up. He was mad and I was happy.

"Wow! He just got told off by a girl!" Erica yelled out and the whole table started to laugh, but this time the laughing was way louder. The whole lunchroom, apart from the now angry West Valley kids were now laughing. I couldn't help but to laugh too as he just stared at me. But what happened next just happened so fast. It was like everything was in slow motion.

A random West Valley girl came out of nowhere and tackled Erica to the ground, which caused everyone else to jump to action but a bit too late. As soon as everyone started to react the West Valley kids were already at our table attacking us. Someone started to pull my hair from behind as the guy started to swing at me.

I grabbed that person's wrist and twisted it with one hand while the other one grabbed the dudes arm and I bite it. All at once my hair was free and the dude fell down. Once he was down I got on top of him and just started to punch his face. I felt so good to just go crazy on this dude's face. I really needed this.

My punching came to an end when I was pulled off of the guy by security. This wasn't going to be good at all.

-

"I can't believe you guys. I'm really disappointed." Our Principal said as we sat in the office. I really don't need to hear this right now, but we're not the ones to blame here.

"And I'm also very disappointed in you guys as well." The other Principal chimed in and I rolled my eyes and readjusted myself in my chair. No one said anything because it was useless. No one would believe that we were defending ourselves. It was bullshit.

"I'm going to have to suspend you all and put it on you guy's records." Okay wait no. That's the whole reason why I didn't fight those fucks sooner. My chances at going to a good college can't be over just like that!

"Please don't," I cried out as our Principal got ready to get our flies. I'm about to do some serious begging right now so bare with me. He looked up at me and I made my best puppy dog eyes as I continued.

"This is our Senior year and we really want to go to college, Sir. As a school we've been through a lot this year, and I know that it doesn't excuse our behavior but please don't do this to us. This is our only chance at getting out of here, and making something of ourselves. Our futures depend on this, Sir."

I hope to God that it worked. He stared at me and then everyone else and then the other Principal. I don't want this on my record, and I know that everyone else doesn't either.

"I don't know about everyone else but I want to go to Law School," My head instantly turned to Ingrid as she began to talk some more. "And I can't go if my record says I got suspended for a fight that I didn't start. I just want to become something. Something more than this school has ever seen."

The Principal cleared his throat and I looked away from her and back to him. I had no idea that Ingrid wanted to do that. It's kind of cool that she does. I have way more respect for her now. "Fine, I won't put this on you guys records." We all let out sighs of relief and started to cheer. I can't believe we did that.

"But you guys will be serving detentions for a week starting after school today." Wait, after school? That's after hours! That's spending more time at school! Maybe I should have just went with the suspension.

"But what if we have something to do after school?" I asked him and everyone agreed with me.

"Yeah like some of us might have certain appointments to attend." Max said and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. What the hell is he talking about? The Principal just stared at him and he went on.

"Such as a dic-"

"So," I quickly said to cut him off. "If you have somewhere to be I must speak to a parent and you'll just have to do an extra day to make up for the days that you missed." That doesn't sound too bad. I think that we can do this.

-

"I can't believe we have detention together. I feel like such a badass." Noah said as him, Erica, Max, and I walked to the library. We were meeting everyone else there because they had other things to do real quick.

"But you did get dragged though." Erica joked and I nearly choked on my spit. I was too busy getting my hair pulled to see what Noah was doing, but I really hope that it wasn't true. "First off I was beating ass, and what the fuck were you doing on that ground missy?" I missed so much stuff, oh my god.

We all started to laugh as a familiar figure started to walk towards us. I've seen this guy before. "Fuck West Valley, bro. When can we go back to our school?" The figure was now close and I could perfectly see who it was. It was Tyler. My blood started to boil as his eyes looked past me and to everyone else.

Without saying anything he bumped Erica as he walked past and we all stopped walking and stared at him. What the fuck is his problem? I just got him out of being suspended!

"Watch out, pussies." And with he walked away leaving us speechless and pissed. I wanted to catch up to him and beat the hell out of him, but I would probably get suspended for real. "You guys okay?" I asked the group as they all watched him walk away. You could tell that they were just as pissed as I was. I really need to find out who the killer is so we can end this. I can't keep doing this everyday with them.

"He's so dead." Max said without taking his eyes off of him. Noah and Erica both nodded their heads at him and my heart dropped. They really don't deserve to be treated like this. None of us do.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back in a few." Erica said as she walked away from us and went in the opposite direction as Tyler. Let's just go to detention before we get into even more trouble.