33

"Is he still there?" Cheryl asked. I poked my head from around the bookshelf and saw that he was still standing in front of the door. What the fuck!

"Affirmative." I whispered back to her and she groaned. Once we realized that he wasn't going anywhere we decided to hide behind the bookshelves. We felt that it was safer to just hide, but I still don't feel safe.

"Now that this sick fuck knows that we're in here he's going to be glued to this room no matter what." Erica said to us and I put my head down. There's not much that we can do now.

"Oh my god," I looked up and at Noah as he stared at the ceiling. Maybe he has something useful to say. "I'm going to die a virgin." I rolled my eyes and put my head back down as I thought of what we could do next. There's no way for us to leave out of here. He's not leaving from this door. We're fucked.

"If I kissed you would you shut up." I heard Max say to Noah as I thought some more. There's only one way to leave the library, and it's the door where the killer is standing. The library does have windows, but they're unbreakable which is so stupid. There's also a glass window on the ceiling, but none of us can reach that.

"Pst," I looked up and saw Mike crouched over by the librarian's desk. How did he get over there so fast? When I didn't move he motioned for me to come over. I looked over at Erica and she was just as curious as I was. But since I want to get out of here I quickly crawled over to him.

"I think I know how we can get out of here."

-

"We wait 10 minutes and then one of you guys will start yelling saying, 'I can't believe blah blah blah went out there with the killer,' and shit like that." How would this allow us to get out of here?

"The killer will hear and panic because someone is out there trying to get help. He'll do what we want him to do and he'll go looking for them. Once he leaves two of us will quickly get the fuck out of here and go get help. As long as you guys keep this door closed and locked you have nothing to fear. He can't get in here."

That sounds like a good plan, I'm just surprised that I didn't come up with it. You have to give credit where it's due, and for this Mike deserves it. And so do I because i'm always volunteering to do stuff.

"It's not going to work. Why would he fall for that?" I rolled my eyes and I heard Mike let out a groan as Reem, the girl who I didn't know earlier continued to talk. "He may be a killer but I think he's smarter than that." She whispered to us.

"It's better than nothing! Do you have a plan?" He whispered back to her making her shut up. She bit her lip and looked away and I relaxed my temples. This plan is the only chance that we have at getting out of here. It has to work.

"Okay so if we're going to do this then we need to know which exits are locked and unlocked." The teacher said and I agreed with her. The classrooms will obvious be locked because everyone locked them when we went on lockdown. But the main door is more than likely unlocked.

"The front door is always unlocked. If you go out that way then only one person will need to leave." I said to the group and they all seemed pretty determine to get out of here. Shit, I'm determined to get out of here. Since my Dad isn't coming for some unknown reason I feel like a lost cause.

"I'll do it, and once I'm out I'm hopping right into my car and I'm driving straight to the police station. I promise I'm going to get you guys out of here." The teacher lady said as she looked at each of us. I appreciate her bravery. I actually think that she could have been the only person to do this. She's the only one with a car.

I really hope that she can get help in time because I'm pretty sure if we stay in here for any longer someone is going to turn cannibal. Or worse, i'll be forced to spend all eternity with these morons.

"Are you sure?" I asked the lady. She looked away from the other two guys whose names I still don't know, and she started to smile at me. "I promise. It's my job to protect my students no matter what."

I nodded my head and turn my attention back to Mike as he stared at the floor in deep thought. Oh no, what's going on in his mind? "What?" I quietly whispered to him and without looking up from the floor he said,

"If this doesn't work then we're actually fucked." We're already fucked! We can't get more fucked than this.