22

"You riding home with us?" I looked up from the ground to see Mike and Cheryl walking to her car. We were all leaving the hospital to go home and after seeing two of my friends in there I just wanted to be alone. I needed to think about everything that's happening and what to do next, without getting anyone else hurt.

"I'm okay. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Cheryl sent me a sad smile as they got in the car and drove off while Erica and Noah walked in the direction of their houses. Once everyone was gone I started to walk, but not in the direction of my home. I just needed to walk and clear my mind. What am I going to do now? I know it wasn't my fault that Colin was in there, but I still felt bad. Once he comes back to school everything is going to be so difficult for him. He'll only have one good leg. What is he going to do if the killer tries to come after him?

My walking came to a sudden halt when I saw him standing a good 5 feet in front of me. I quickly looked around and saw that it was a ghost town. Of course it is.

"What do you want?" I yelled out to him, hoping to get an answer. But I realized that he didn't want to talk when he pulled out his knife and started to walk closer to me. My flight or fight senses instantly kicked in and I started to run in the direction of my house. My house was pretty far from the hospital, which meant that I couldn't run that long.

But with all the energy I had in me I continued to run until I found random people. I broke out of my running and saw that I was almost home and that he was gone. When did he stop chasing me? I caught my breath as random people stared at me. They probably thought that I was crazy. Fuck this! I need to talk to someone.

-

I didn't go to Cheryl's house because let's be honest, she was probably busy with her boyfriend. I didn't go to Noah's because he would probably want to talk about Willian. So I went to Erica's.

Luckily for me the door was unlocked when I arrived so I just walked in. I should have knocked first because what I saw when I walked in mentally scarred me.

"What the fuck!" I cried out as I quickly looked away. Erica was sitting on top of Oliver with her tongue deep in his throat.

"Ever heard of knocking!?" Erica cried out as I walked over to her stairs and sat down. Jesus I really didn't need to see that. Holy shit. What the hell is going on?

"What's going on girl? I was in the middle of getting some." Erica said to me as she sat down right next to me. I looked up from the floor and at her as she had amusement in her eyes. I shouldn't be here. I don't need to be ruining her good time. And I should go home before my parents ground me even more.

As I stood up I came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to tell anyone about what just happened. I'll tell no one. "Girl?" Erica called out as I left her house without saying a word. My headspace right now isn't good. I need to go home and forget about everything. I almost died, again, and I just walked in on two of my friends doing the nasty. I just can't right now.

"Going somewhere?" I looked to my right and saw Willian in his car right next to me. He's what I needed right now. I wasted no time to get into his car with a smile on my face.

"Your parents are working late tonight so I'll be keeping you company." Willian informed me as we sat in his parked car that was now sitting right outside of my house.

"That's good." Was the only thing that I could say right now. Willian instantly knew something was up with me because his next question was him asking me if I was okay. I took one look at him and decided to not tell him either. I just wanted to spend some time with him. I just wanted to forget.

What I did next could either be stupid to you, but very smart to me. I kissed him and to my luck he kissed me back and I didn't let it stop. I let things escalate, which I was happy for.

I'm such a hypocrite. I talked down on girl for doing something that I just did, when I have a whole boyfriend who's in the hospital. I'm probably the biggest bitch alive right now, but this bitch is feeling really good right now.

I put my shirt back on with a smile on my face as Willian watched me with the same smile on his. Once it was on I sat there and stared at him. God, he's so beautiful. I wish I could spend every moment I have with him.

"You should get going before your parents get here." Back to reality. It's so unfair that I find a guy that I really like but can't be with him. Why is god so mean to me? I nodded my head with a frown on my face and Willian laughed and gave me a quick kiss.

"Get out of here." He playfully said and I laughed as I grabbed the rest of my stuff and left his car. I'll be thinking about that moment for the rest of my life.