41

I stood outside of our highschool with a smile plastered on my face as I watched family and friends hug each other. I held my diploma in my hands and everything felt so surreal. Just a few months ago I thought that I would never see this day, but fast forward to now and I'm here. We're here.

"There you are." I looked away from the families and to my friends who had successfully found me. It was right after graduation and we were all feeling sentimental. Cheryl gave an amazing and beautiful speech, but she said she had more to say for us.

"Shall we do this here?" I asked her as I removed my cap and fixed my hair. This cap is messing up my hair. Cheryl started to smile as she looked at each of us. "Meet me at mine in an hour, and don't be late." Wait, why aren't we just doing it here? It'll be easier.

Before anyone could say anything to her and she walked away to go greet her family. I guess we're going Cheryl's house later. I chuckled and stopped when I saw my Mom and Dad standing a good 10 feet in front of me. I gave my friends a quick goodbye and I walked over to them.

"We're so proud of you!" My Mom said as she hugged me. I laughed as I hugged her back. She pulled away and smiled at me and then my Dad came in to hug me. I love my Parents to the moon and back. They're super supportive and understanding. I couldn't ask for a better set of parents.

"So what are your plans for tonight? Going to any Graduation raves?" My Dad jokingly asked as we all walked to my Parents car. You see what I mean? I laughed and shook my head no. Parties aren't really my thing anymore. They were fun while they lasted.

"We're just going to Cheryl's to hear the rest of her speech she wrote for us." I said to them once we were all inside of the car. I sat my Diploma down beside me and buckled up as my Parents began to talk about something. I wasn't listening though. I had a few things on my mind, and it was nostalgia. A beautiful but painful thing.

-

"Welcome, please come in." Cheryl said to Ingrid and I as she held the door open for us with a creepy smile on her face. I exchanged looks with my girlfriend before we both walked in to Cheryl's home. Cheryl has such a nice house. I was always so jealous of it.

"Everyone's waiting in the living room." We followed Cheryl there, and like she said everyone was waiting on us including the people that were locked in the library with us. Why were they here?

I gave everyone a quick smile before Ingrid and I sat down on the couch and everyone broke into mutual conversations. When Cheryl said to come over I thought she meant just us, our group. But nevertheless it's always good to see everyone. Ingrid wrapped her arm around my shoulder and I relaxed a lot.

"So I summoned you all here tonight because I have something for you all." Cheryl said as she stood in the center of the living room. Everyone stopped talking, and paid attention to her. She has that effect on people. That's why she was always such a great cheerleader. She just demanded attention and she loved it.

"Is it money?" One of the twins asked and I playfully rolled my eyes at him. Leave it to the Freshmen to never be serious about anything. Cheryl gave him a death glare and he instantly stopped joking and got serious.

"I wasn't able to say what I wanted about you guys in my speech at graduation because they thought that it wasn't appropriate. So tonight in my humble home I'll be sharing the rest of my speech with you all."

I knew what she was going to talk about. She was going to talk about the killings, her dead boyfriend, and Erica. No one ever talks about her because what she did was really wrong, but we all still shared some intimate moments with that girl that we just can't erase. I tried really hard to, but they still live in my head.