- One: Broken promises -

Percy walked down a hill in the direction of Camp Half-blood. It had been at least a year since he stepped foot in there. It definitely felt good to be back from his quests. When he was just outside the border, Peleus woke and glanced at him. He puffed out an air circle at the son of Poseidon.

Percy patted the dragon's snout in greeting as he walked through the border. Not much has changed just the occasional new people glancing at him curiously. He couldn't exactly blame them. He was gone for a year and his outfit? Definitely a change. He was wearing a black vest—courtesy of Athena—over his camp half-blood orange shirt. He went towards one of the familiar campers.

"Hey, do you know where's Annabeth?" The blonde boy nodded his head and pointed in the direction of the arena. "She's helping the younger campers," he said. Percy nodded his head and thanked him before leaving.

When he reached there, he sat on the benches quietly.  Annabeth was teaching the younger campers how to hold and fight with a dagger. They were watching eagerly as she swung her blade expertly. He smiled fondly as her blonde princess curls swished in the air. "Find a partner and practice," she said. They scrambled off to find their partners and copied how the daughter of Athena did it.

Percy leaned back and crossed his leg over the other. He was surprised. Annabeth still hadn't him. "You know, I wonder if I can still beat you," he said casually. The architect jumped slightly and glared at the person. When she saw who it was, her eyes widened and she smiled widely.

"Percy!"

She flung herself onto him as he caught her. He laughed and swung her. They laughed and he placed her on the ground. "I missed you," she said softly. He chuckled and picked her hand in his and kissed it gently.

"Me too."

Annabeth looked up at him. He hadn't change much other than his newly cut hair and a lot more tanned skin. "You got a new hair cut," she said and flicked his fringe. He chuckled and ran his hand through his hair. She glanced down at his vest and fingerless gloves.

"Where'd you go?" She asked curiously.

He shrugged and winked at her. "It's a secret," he said. She laughed. Percy missed her laughter, her grey eyes, her blonde curls and everything else. He kissed her softly and she kissed back. "I love you," he said to her when they broke apart. Annabeth tilted her head and smiled widely.

"I love you too," she replied.

"Jackson!"

Percy broke from her gaze and smiled at the daughter of Ares. She was grinning like crazy. "Glad to see you're back," she said. Percy grinned and placed an arm around Annabeth's waist and pulled her close.

"Good to be back," he said. Many of the younger campers glanced at him curiously. A few other people strolled in too. Mostly unfamiliar faces but a few familiar ones.

"Percy!" He was attacked by his friends and laughed. "We missed you!" Piper exclaimed and smiled widely. Jason and him hugged and grinned. "Welcome back, man!"

"Who's that?" Percy glanced at the person who said it. A ten year old girl. She had brown hair and blue eyes. Clarisse grinned and walked towards them.

"Everyone! Welcome Percy Jackson back!"

His friends cheered while the newer campers stared in awe. They were told stories of the legendary Percy Jackson. He was practically their idol. Everyone wanted to be a hero like him. Just then a familiar centaur came in. "Percy, my boy!" Chiron hugged one of his older students.