- Two: A needed change -

38 reads? Cool. Here's another chapter. Watch MrBeast.

—————

—————

When Percy came out of his cabin, he immediately pulled his hoodie up. It was too bright. Maybe because he hadn't been out in the open for a long period of time, but he still didn't like it. Hestia chuckled and pulled his hoodie down. "Close your eyes and take a deep breath," she said calmly. He did and felt a better.

"Thanks." Hestia nodded her head in acknowledgment and patted his shoulder. A flash appeared in front of both of them. Standing there was the god of travel, Hermes. He had an emotionless face on as he said, "The gods have summoned you."

Hestia nodded her head and Hermes flashed away. Percy raised an eyebrow and glanced at her. "Now that he's gone, let's test your teleporting skills," she said excitedly.

Percy grinned. He opened his palm and his blue flame appeared. He shot it on the ground. It burned brightly and he stood in the middle with Hestia. The flames didn't burn him but he felt the heat. "Close your eyes and think of where you want to go," she said. He did and thought of Olympus throne room.

There was the sound of fire crackling before it died down. When he opened his eyes, he was standing in the throne room smiling. Hestia smiled at him proudly. "Perseus Jackson." Percy faced the king god. He had an indifferent face on but everyone else had a slight look of distaste. All except Hades and Athena. They both sighed and leaned back on their thrones.

"You have been accused of the murder of Sally Jackson and Paul Blofis," he said. Percy was shocked. His parents were murdered and he didn't know. He collapsed and tried to control his breathing. Hestia knelt down beside him and comforted him.

"What do you mean, Zeus?" Hestia asked.

Zeus glanced at both of them before he continued, "They were both found dead in their apartment."

"What proof do you have, Zeus?" Hestia spat his name out. He flinched slightly as he saw the fire in her eyes burning dangerously.

He waved his hand and an iris message appeared. It showed Sally Jackson and Paul Blofis in their apartment with a little girl. Behind them was a guy who was glaring at them. Percy watched as the fake Percy slaughtered his parents brutally. The son of Poseidon was shocked. What was happening?

"When was this?" He asked.

"Yesterday," Poseidon answered with distaste. Percy couldn't believe it. They were accusing him of murdering his own parents, when he was in his cabin for three days straight. He was speechless. He had just been accused for something he would never do, but here they were.

"You have been sentenced to death for your unjust actions. Any objections?" Zeus asked.

Athena and Hades' arms rose. They were both glaring at the god of lightning. However, they were outnumbered. "I, Poseidon, hereby disown Perseus Jackson as my son," he said. Zeus lifted his master bolt and aimed it at Percy. The ex-son of Poseidon didn't even react. As the bolt came crashing on him, a wall of blue flames came up. It incinerated the bolt into ashes.