Thoda aur

The level of excitement in college had incresed as the days of farewell drew closer. The discussions shifted from notes and projects to outfits and preparation.

"Sameer, tum kaunsa suit pehenoge?" Naina asked him as they were seated in the canteen with Rahul and Sonali.

"Black wala?" He raised his brows.

She nodded, happy to see him in a suit again... last time when he had worn it for the school farewell, he looked handsome beyond words... but she could not tell him so... she had wanted to go close to him, touch him and reveal her feelings to him... but she could not do any of it... this time she would tell him exactly how he looked in a dark suit with white shirt.

The click of fingers brought her back to present.

"Kya soch ke itna muskura rahi hai, Naina," Sonali smiled as Naina looked up to find everyone staring at her.

She lowered her eyes... her cheeks flaring up.

Sameer held her hand under the table. Naina glanced at him, he blinked assuringly... pressing her hand.

"Tera sab samaan set ho gaya na?" Sonali asked.

"Dekehegi?" Naina grabbed the opportunity to get away.

Sonali was excited, "Rahul, tum yahin rukna, main thodi der mein aati hun."

"Jaldi aana, pata hai na aaj mummy ke yahan jaana hai lunch ke liye." Rahul reminded her of their visit to Sonali's parents house.

She nodded.

Sameer dipped his head to the side when Naina looked at him... they didn't need words to understand each other.

Once they were out of the canteen, Sonali nudged, "Kya soch rahi thi abhi... bata na... mujhe toh bata sakti hai."

"Maine Sameer ko sirf ek baar suit mein dekha tha... school ki farewell pe... lekin tab hum baat nahi karte the isliye main usse bata nahi paayi ki woh kitna achha lag raha the... par ab zaroor bataungi... bas yehi soch rahi thi." Naina shared her thoughts.

"Tum bilkul bhi baat nahi karte the?" Sonali was surprised how he could appear so oblivious of her existence in spite of having such intense feelings for her.

"Nahi... kabhi nahi ki school mein... yahan jab Sameer ne mere behosh hone ke baad canteen mein tere samne baat ki thi woh pehli baar thi." Naina still remembered each and every moment of that interaction.

"Itne lambe time tak kaise koi itna pyar chupa ke rakh sakta hai... Sameer jaisa maine koi nahi dekha." She admired the depth of his love for Naina.

"Sameer jaisa koi hai hi nahi... isiliye toh usse batana hai ki woh kitna khaas hai." Naina was again lost.

"Pakka batana... aur sirf farewell par hi kyon... jab bhi man kare bata dena... usko achha lagega." Sonali warmly side hugged Naina as they walked.

"Apni tareef sunna toh usse bohot achha lagta hai... waise woh hai bhi tareef ke kabil... mera man toh hamesha yahi karta hai ki... " She stopped suddenly, realising that she was speaking her thoughts aloud.

Sonali fondly looped her hand with Naina as they climbed the stairs of her hostel room, "Jo tera man karta hai woh keh diya kar... ya kar bhi sakti hai."

Naina blushed at her friend's teasing.

They entered her room. Sonali waited as she took out the saree and blouse from the cupboard.

"Hayee... kitni pyari saree hai... aur tune achha combination banaya hai iss blouse ke saath." Sonali praised the different blouse Naina had picked up.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें