Prem

Naina felt the blood heat up in her veins as his kisses turned her insides into jelly. His lips touched every inch of her exposed skin... his hand slowly pushing down the dress from other shoulder.

"Sameer." Her shaky voice seemed to be coming from the back of her throat when he pressed his lips to the now visible cleft.

Her arm instinctively crossed over her front... and his eyes fell on the exact spot where the man had held her.

A frown appeared on his face.

She opened her eyes when his lips did not touch her for some time. Finding him staring at the arm, she thought he was waiting... waiting for her to accept... and she slowly slid her arm away.

His eyes softened. It was one thing for her to surrender... but he could understand her shyness in taking her hand away. Her eyes were hidden behind thick lashes, her cheeks were flamed, her chest moved swiftly with her quickened breathing... the dress that he had pushed down, now laid around her front, leaving the shoulders bare, except the straps. He loved this messed up look.

"Naina, meri jaan... tum sirf meri ho... aur tumhe sirf main choo sakta hun." He muttered in a throaty voice.

The heat of the moment didn't let the words have the effect on Naina... she took them as another confession of love from him.

He wrapped his arms around her, bending to leave a trail of urgent kisses, his teeth nipping the soft skin at several places.

She hissed, feeling the pain each time his teeth scraped her skin.

He scooped her in his arms, and walked to the bed, not taking his eyes off her even for a moment.

Once in bed, he started to kiss her fervently again. She was surprised at his rough, demanding kisses.

He was not soft, like other days... rather he felt a feverish desire to claim her... to mark her.

She accepted the force of his passion, surrendering to him without resistance. Her love for him was more than any pain.

When he held her close in his arms later, the smile on his face showed the satisfaction he felt. She exhaled in relief... there was something bothering him earlier, which now seemed to have melt away.

"Naina, aaj hum kahin nahi jayenge... bas yahin hotel ke garden mein dinner karenge." Sameer declared an hour later.

They had ordered some snacks with tea in the room after freshening up, having skipped the lunch.

"Yahin pe? Kyon? Ghumne aaye hain toh bahar jaana chahiye na... hotel mein rehne thodi aaye hain." She questioned.

Sameer got up from the bed where he was sitting, going near his wife who stood next to the window.

"Jaan, bahar jaate hi tum door door rehti ho... mujhe tumhare kareeb rehna hai... mujhe khud se alag mat karo please." He rested his forehead on her shoulder.

She narrowed her eyes, turning her face towards him to place one hand on his cheek, "Sameer, sab theek hai na? Yeh achanak aisi baatein kyon kar rahe ho? Bahar jaane mein alag hone ki baat kahan se aayi? Main tumse alag houngi kya?"

He straightened, giving a quick smile, "Nahi, woh matlab nahi tha mera... bas isliye keh raha tha ki bahar aise nahi karne dogi na tum."

He slid one arm around her waist, turning and pulling her against himself. A sharp intake of breath from her as his fingers dug into her waist made him widen his eyes.

"Kya hua?" He gave a concerned look, softening his hold.

She looked at him in wonder for a moment, then looked down with a shy smile, "Aaj kuch zyada hi nishaan dene ka mann tha tumhara."

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें