Tum meri ho

"Please na, Naina... ab toh tumne seekh bhi liya hai." Sameer pestered Naina when she didn't answer for a few moments.

"Aur tum nahi chahati na ki main college mein aise jaun... matlab tumhare liye hi keh raha hun... ab malai ka katora tumhara hai toh dhyan rakhna padega na." He rubbed his jaw, looking at her through corner of his eye.

Naina was stifling a laugh, seeing him try to persuade her so hard... she would have done it for him without a moment's hesitation... she had remained quiet just to see what he says... and he had gone all out to make her see how important it was for him to shave...

She finally cracked up, holding a hand to her mouth.

"Ab tum aise hans kyon rahi ho... tum maan nahi rahi thi isliye keh raha tha main toh." He was conscious.

"Pata hai mujhe... kitna pyar hai tumhe khud se... mujhe bhi utna hi hai... tumse... mere malai ke katore... ab chalo." She pulled his cheek, walking up to the washroom.

Sameer applied the cream, giving the brush to her, "Ulta haath hai na mera, theek se kar nahi sakta... yeh bhi tum kardo na."

She started to rub the brush on his chin and jaw, carefully covering the area that had the dark growth. Somewhere in her heart, she felt sad at letting it go... but seeing how fast Sameer got it back made her feel lighter.

For him, it was nothing short of bliss... a mundane job that he hated to do regularly had suddenly become cherishable for him... he hardly took fifteen seconds to roughly rub the cream to make lather but Naina was doing it in slow, gentle strokes. She had kept one hand on the side of his neck, softly rubbing the brush against his skin... he was happy with the speed too, more the time taken, later will they leave.

Naina covered his entire stubble with the white foam, giggling as she looked at him.

"Kya hua?" He was perplexed, not seeing anything different as he was used to the sight of his lower face covered in froth.

"Ab tum sach mein malai ke katore lag rahe ho." She tilted her head, still smirking.

He looked at his reflection... his eyes crinkled up at the corners...

"Achha ab seedhe khade raho... late ho raha hai... aur agar zara sa bhi lage toh bol dena." She sobered up.

He was about to say something when she retorted, "Bas bol sakte ho... aur kuch sochna bhi mat."

The glint in his eyes, however, did not go away.

She picked up the razor, sliding it against his chin... it wasn't enough... even the foam didn't clear properly.

He raised one brow as she picked up the brush again to cover the part with foam.

She had done it once but was still apprehensive... fear of causing him any kind of hurt could not bring her to apply pressure on the sharp blades against his skin.

He could see the cautious movement... like the previous time, he covered her hand over the razor, and slid it down all the way from the chin to where the stubble ended on the neck.

She shivered, "Dh... dheere Sameer, gale pe kat gaya toh?"

"Naina, agar itna mushkil hota yeh kaam toh hospital mein ek ward alag se bana hota un sab ke liye jo shaving karte hue ghaayal hue hain... tumne aaj tak suna hai ki kisi ko choti moti kharoch ke alava kuch bhi hua hai?" He tried to relax her.

He was right... but she could not bear even a small cut on him.

"Tumko kharoch bhi nahi aani chahiye... isliye dhyaan se kar rahi hun... aur tum bhi dhyaan se hi kiya karo." She pouted.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें