First mark

"Badhai ho bhai... duniya mein tu iklauta insaan hoga jiski sagai shaadi ke baad hui hai." Munna hugged Sameer, congratulating him.

Sameer grinned, unable to constrain the exhilaration... he couldn't stop looking at Naina repeatedly... the feeling of his ring on her finger giving him a sense of belonging, a right on her... that he could show off in front of everyone. They need not hide their relationship from anyone anymore.

"Sameer, congratulations yaar, sach kahun toh aaj itni khushi ho rahi hai jitni shayad mujhe apni khud ki sagai pe bhi nahi hui thi." Rahul was genuinely happy for him.

"Achha... aur apni sagai pe kam khushi ki wajah jaan sakti hun." Sonali's sharp tone made him turn with a jerk.

"Arre jaan, main toh bas kehne ke liye keh raha tha... tumse sagai ki khushi se badi toh mere liye sirf ek hi khushi thi." He quickly held her hand, talking in a honeyed voice.

"Woh kya?" She asked dryily.

"Tumse shaadi." He nudged her shoulder.

Sonali blushed at his flirting... all their friends who could hear the conversation laughed as Naina raised her brows in appreciation at Sonali, making her blush deeper.

"Mujhe achhi training mil rahi hai... pehle sirf Sameer hi tha ab Rahul se bhi seekh raha hun biwi ko kaise manana hai." Munna gave a crooked smile to Swati.

"Seekh hi lo toh achha hai, warna abhi tak sirf gussa dilana hi aata hai tumko." She twisted her mouth at him... and turned her face.

Munna stared at her open mouthed, "Ab maine kya kiya?"

"Kuch nahi... aur tum kuch karoge bhi nahi." Swati gave him an angry look and walked away.

Munna ran after her as others laughed again.

"Yahan sabki jodiyan pehle se hi bani hui hain kya?" A voice fell in Preeti's ears.

She smiled, "Munna aur Swati toh Naina aur jijaji se bhi pehle se saath hain."

"Aur aap... aap kiske saath ho?" The voice asked.

Preeti turned sharply to see Rahul's brother standing behind her.

"Aap bhi kisike saath ho kya?" He asked as she gaped at him.

"Main... main... nahi... main toh..." She was at loss of words... no one had ever spoken to her like this.

"Oh thank god... main toh darr raha tha ki shayad Ahmedabad ki saari ladkiyan pehle se hi booked hain." Rishi smiled at her.

Rahul noticed this exchange... and decided to talk to Sameer later.

Flushed, Preeti walked away from there... wondering why he was saying all these things.

"Preeti, sun zara." Sonali called out to her.

"Huh... kya hua?" She was still a little confused.

"Ek kaam tha." Sonali looked around.

She took her aside and whispered  something. Preeti just nodded.

Outside, Rahul's mom gave the gifts that were to be given from boy's side, in the capacity of Sameer's mother.

Chachaji presented the things they had bought for Sameer.

Once this was done, Phulla bua made taiji and tauji present the envelopes with shagun to all the guests, along with box of sweets.

All the guests and relatives were then asked to proceed to the ground floor where the arrangement for lunch was done.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें