Upvaas

Wish you all a Merry Christmas! May your life be filled with love, joy, laughter, contentment, harmony, peace and mercy!!
Love You❤

"Yeh tum... tum... Sameer... Preeti aa jayegi?" Naina was bewildered.

He had already opened half the buttons of his shirt.

"Toh kya kapdon pe haldi lagaogi?" He was unfazed... undoing the rest of the buttons and threw off his shirt.

The sight of him standing bare chested gave her shivers... it had been days since she had seen him like this... it reminded her of the mornings in Rahul's house... and the nights, when he slept without t-shirt, holding her close.

"Ab dekhti hi rahogi toh pakka Preeti aa jayegi." He grinned, enjoying the effect he was having on her.

"Aise... aise nahi lagate... bas chehre aur haathon pe laga dete hain." She lowered her eyes, turning to the side.

He held her arm, pulling her closer, "Lekin hum toh kuch bhi waisa nahi karte jaisa sab karte hain... teesri baar shaadi ho rahi hai... kam se kam ek baar toh achhe se haldi lagni chahiye."

He flattened his palm over the back of her hand and dipped it in haldi again... brought her hand on his chest and smeared it over himself.
He made her dip the fingers once again and rubbed her hand over his abdomen.

"Sameer... aise nahi..." She closed her eyes, her heart racing as he pressed her palm over his muscles.

"Ab meri baari." He smiled slyly, making her heartbeat go skyrocketing.

He would not apply in the usual manner, she was sure.

And she was right in her assumption.

He leaned... rubbed his cheek against hers on one side... and the other one on the other side.

Making her dip the fingers in the paste one more time, he made her put it on his face.

Holding her hair, he pulled the head back... and leaned again to rub his cheek on her neck.

The goosebumps erupted all over as her heart hammered against her chest, ready to jump out.

"Naina." He whispered when she kept her eyes shut even after he had lifted his head.

She slowly opened her eyes. He pointed at her night suit. She looked down, and noticed the haldi stains on her kurta... all the paste that he had made her put on his chest was now on her kurta.

He took some more haldi on his fingers... she looked up... her mind fuzzy with the thought of what he was planning to do.

He went on his knees, lifted the kurta a little above her navel... and started to smear the soft skin of her waist with the mixture.

She drew in a sharp inhale... sucking in the stomach, holding her breath as his fingers moved all over the skin.

The slow movement of his hand on her heated skin made the fluttering inside her turn into a storm. She clutched his shoulders.

He stood up after a few minutes... her hands slipped from his shoulders to the chest... and she crashed against him, her legs turning into jelly at his onslaught.

"Ab tumhe achhe se haldi lag gayi." He whispered in a rough voice, holding her tight, his blood pounding in his ears.

They remained in each other's arms for a while, calming themselves and the other...

Naina stepped back eventually... her forehead creased up as she saw his body covered with haldi.

"Sameer, tum aise kaise wapas jaoge... main toh ghar par hi hun par tumhe jaana hai." She was worried.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें