Trouble

"Sapna toh hum dono ka ek hi hai na... humara saath." Naina traced her thumb on his jawline.

Sameer held her hand, not able to bear the torture, "Woh sapna toh sabse pehle hai... par uske saath aur bhi bohot saare sapne hain... jo ab mujhe batane ki zaroorat nahi hai shayad... tumhari aankhon mei bhi dikhne lage hain."

His fingers on her waist rubbed the bare skin of her back.

Pulling her hand out of his grasp, she moved it along the lapels of his blazer, "Aaj meri aankhon mein tumhe apne alawa kuch nahi nazar aayega."

He closed his eyes, "Naina, aisi baatein karogi toh main tumhe jaane nahi dunga."

She placed her hands on his chest, taking a deep breath to fill herself up with his strong, musky scent.

Sameer could take it no more. He pulled her into his arms.

"Aaj kya maar dalne ke irade se aayi ho?" He whispered into her hair.

"Sameer, aaj tum school ki farewell se bhi zyaada achhe lag rahe ho... shayad isliye kyonki aaj tum mere ho." She locked her hands behind him.

"Main toh tab bhi tumhara hi tha." He felt the softness of her hair against his face.

Naina looked up at him, narrowing her eyes, "Par mujhe pata nahi tha na... mere liye toh tum woh chaand the jisse main dekh ke khush ho sakti thi par paa kabhi nahi sakti thi."

He looked fondly at her, "Tumhara yeh chaand tumhare hi paas aata... bas thodi der lag gayi."

Her eyes filled with love, "Aaj tum sirf mere chaand nahi, mere haathon ki woh lakeer ho jo meri kismat ban gayi hai."

He touched his forehead with hers, a smile of contentment on their faces.

The students had started to take seat by the time Naina and Sameer went back to the hall. Rahul waved at them to join him and Sonali in the first row. A little later, the chairs on the dais was occupied by the professors and Principal.

The program started with the address of Principal which included special laurels that were brought by this batch... including the exemplary performance of Naina Agarwal, who not only topped the entire university for two consecutive years but also won an award for her article and bagged a TV show that was doing extremely well. Along with few more students, the Principal also mentioned Sameer Maheshwari under whose captaincy, the college won Champions Trophy all three years. All the achievers were presented with a medal and certificate.

After the Principal, professors also addressed the students but did not keep the speech long or boring. A representative of second year was present to give the titles to seniors.

He read out a few lines about each student, mentioning the most noticable qualities... and others had to guess the name. Sometimes it was easy but few were not simple enough to be guessed clearly.

However, his next lines left no doubt in anyone's mind

Khubsurat sa chehra
Kaam uske hain mahan
Uski aankhon mein hi chupa hai
Uska pyara sa naam

The entire hall said in unison, "Naina Agarwal."

Amidst the sound of applause, she accepted the flower and the small card which had the same lines written along with her name.

The next one was not difficult either.

Apne naam ke jaise hi tum saksham ho har cheez mein
Pyar gehra tha itna shaadi bhi karli college ke beech mein

Rahul smiled shyly as everyone called out his name.

After a few more came the one that filled the hall with the whistles after everyone guessed the name.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें