Toota taara

The time after lunch was more difficult to spend alone. Sameer was feeling uncomfortable with the pain of his neck as well. Every time he tried to move his head, the neck hurt.

Naina was equally bothered by her arm and waist. The pain was not letting her do most of the work. She searched the first aid box and found an ointment for muscle pain. But the tube was nearing its end. It hardly had any left.

"Yeh Sameer ke liye le jaungi... uska dard zyada hai... main thoda garam paani ka sek kar leti hun... aaram aa jayega." She kept the ointment aside to carry with her when she met him in the evening.

Heating some water, she prepared the hot pack for herself and placed it on her waist. It was instantly soothing.

When Naina reached the spot, Sameer was waiting for her. Since he could not move his neck, he turned completely to look at her.

"Ab kaisa hai tumhara dard?" She asked.

"Dekh lo... ab bhi budhe ke jaise ghoom raha hun." He sighed, rubbing his stiff neck.

Naina smirked, "Oho, budhe se shaadi kar li kya maine?"

"Naina, aise mat kaho na... ek toh itna dard hai upar se tum mazak udda rahi ho." He whined.

"Ussi dard ka ilaaj layi hun tumhare liye." She pressed his shoulders to make him sit against the tree.

"Achha, kitne kiss milenge?" His eyes brightened.

"Ilaaj kaha maine... dawa layi hun... lagane ke liye." She feigned annoyance.

"Meri har mushkil ka ilaaj toh bas tum hi ho... agar raat ko tum saath hoti toh thodi main aise table pe sota... fir na yeh dard hota, na tum chidati, na daanti." He pouted, sitting down with his arms around knees.

"Ab nautanki mat karo aur batao kahan dard hai... main dawa laga deti hun." She stifled a laugh, sitting next to him.

"Yahan," he pointed to the base of his neck on one side.

"Yeh kya, madam? Dil pe kaboo nahi hai kya aaj?" He was surprised when she leaned to open the top button of his shirt.

"Sameer, tum maar khaoge ab... collar hategi tabhi toh dawai laga sakti hun na." She gave him a stern look.

"Aisa hai toh shirt utaar deta hun... tum achhe se laga do... aur baaki kuch bhi..." She had clasped his mouth with her palm.

"Agar aur kuch bola tumne toh main wapas jaa rahi hun." Her voice did not hold the anger she was trying to show.

"Uh Naina, tumhara chehra dekh nahi paa raha... tum sach mein gussa kar rahi hi ya sharmate hue keh rahi ho?" He asked innocently, removing her hand from his mouth.

She moved in front of him, pointing at her face.

"Dekho chehra, ekdum gusse wala hai." Gritting her teeth, she narrowed her eyes.

He leaned and dropped a kiss on the tip of her nose, "Mujhe yeh gusse mein laal naak bohot pasand hai."

She huffed, "Sameer, tumhe iski zaroorat hai bhi ya nahi?"

He looked at the tube she was waving at him... and pulled her in a swift motion... now her head was cradled in his arms as she lay looking up at him... her face against his thudding heart, his other arm behind her, palm resting on her lower back.

"Sabse zyada zaroorat toh tumhari hai... uske baare mein kya kehna hai?" He held her close, like a child.

"Pehle dawa lagwa lo fir jo bologe." She looked back into his eyes with same intensity.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें