Meri kahani ki Pari

Naina opened her eyes to see his face directly in front of her. Sameer had shifted a little lower and now lay facing her... her eyes scanned over his face, taking in each handsome feature... the hair that she loved so much were spread on his forehead, in a delightful mess, giving him an innocent charm... the eyes that held her captive with just one intense look were hidden, still she could feel the love within them... the elegant bridge of his nose shone in the morning light, giving him an aristrocatic look... his chiseled cheekbones were any man's, or woman's dream... the lips tugged at one side, giving a hint of smile, a naughty smile, as if whatever he was dreaming of brought this expression... Naina felt a blush rising up her cheeks... she very well knew the smile and could well imagine the dreams related to it.

As her eyes drifted to his jaw, her heartbeat quickened... the shadow was darker... Sameer had this strangely satisfying stubble that could make her go weak in one glance... not that she had been seeing it on other men... but her eyes never registered a stubble as anything special till he came along... but then, she had been so ignorant till she met him... the school years were spent only in the joy of sighting him anywhere in the entire premise... when they got together in college, she was happy to sit with him or a handhold occasionally... the initial hugs were only for comforting each other in difficult situations.

When she had finally discovered the truth behind a relationship, after the initial shock, her heart had started recognizing the signs. Sameer had always given her the choice to step back... never rushing anything. And she had started to accept him... and her own feelings for him... her own desires and desperation for his touch.

She looked back at her husband, recalling their adventures of the previous day and night... the blush turning darker by many shades... how enticing his hands felt on her... she had experienced a storm inside her... it hadn't been easy to stop when she did... she herself did not want to stop...

A sigh escaped her lips... their love gave them the 'haq' on each other, their marriage gave them the acceptance from society... but they were still victims of their own dreams... out of their own choice...

She turned, to see the light from outside much brighter than all previous days. Glancing at the clock, she realised it was almost an hour late than other days.

Gently, she picked his hand from her waist and placed a pillow under it. Without a sound, she slipped out of the room.

Sameer pressed his hand to feel the warmth that soothed him. She was not as soft today... he brushed aside the thought, running his hand on the side of her waist... the dip of curve at her waist was missing.

Had she put on weight? Overnight? Was it possible? He moved his hand to touch her belly... nothing seemed same as last night. Had his Naina turned into someone else in one night?

Or was someone else in his room?

He opened his eyes in horror, pulling back his hand with a jerk.

The pillow seemed to be laughing at him.

He heaved a sigh of relief, looking around for Naina. Presuming her to be in the washroom, he picked up the pillow.

"Subah subah mere saath mazak kar rahe ho? Meri Naina ke jaise tum kabhi nahi ho sakte... na usse ab tumhari zaroorat hai... kyonki usse tumse bhi achha takiya mil gaya hai." He flicked a glance at his own shoulder.

With a deep sigh, he fell back in bed, clutching the pillow to his chest, "Naina, bas iss takiye ki tarah tum bhi paas raho... jab main soyun toh tumhe dekh ke soyun aur jab jaagun yoh tumhari god mein."

The sound of door made him look in the direction of entrance.

His eyes widened. Another fantasy walked in.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें