Special

Sameer was upset about Naina's going away. But he was more upset about being annoyed with her. It was not her fault. It was a ritual... she had to comply as they both had decided that they would do everything that other marriages involved.

Still, he could not stop the feeling of irritation that was engulfing him. He wanted her with him. Last night was not enough... he wanted her around him... in his arms... within touching distance. He wanted to feel her.

His arms tightened around her... and he pulled her up to bring her face in front of him, "Main aakhiri baar akele jaane de raha hun... iske baad kabhi nahi... tum jab chahe chachaji ke ghar chal sakti ho, par mere saath. Hum saath mein jaayenge, saath rahenge, aur saath wapas aayenge... Naina, ab yeh ghar adhura hai tumhare bina."

"Sameer." She cupped his cheek, understanding his insecurities, "Main nahi jaungi  tumhe chod kar... please, tum gussa mat karo."

Her words were an instant relief for him... and he crushed her in his arms, never wanting to let go.

Naina held him tight too, scared that he would get annoyed again... she herself didn't want to leave him... especially after knowing that he would be all alone.

He felt her soft body press into him... and the anger started to melt... getting replaced by his need for her.

His hands wandered over her back. The thin kurta wasn't much of a hindrance. His fingers moved up to her hair... bunching them lightly, he pulled her head back to see her face.

She looked so contrite that he was filled with guilt again. Mumbling a soft 'sorry', he bent to claim her lips.
She held onto him, surprised by the sudden kiss... when she was expecting more anger, more rants...

The slow movement of his mouth over hers took all thoughts away from her mind eventually... and she parted her lips. His hands dug into her waist, pulling her with a jerk... and the kiss turned urgent in a heartbeat...

He couldn't get enough, going to the depths of her mouth, his hand searching for the opening in her kurta, and going in the moment he found it. She hesitated for a moment, then surrendered to him, threading her fingers in his hair. His hand had just felt the satiny skin heat up under his touch when a shrill ring jolted both of them.

"Yeh, yeh kya hai?" He lifted his head, startled.

"Woh... alarm lagaya tha." She said hesitantly.

"Alarm? Kyon? Koi college thodi hai yeh." He furrowed his brows, wondering why she had to get up this early.

"Woh chachiji..." She began to explain.

"Oh... matlab chachiji ke ghar jaane ki itni jaldi hai ki aadhi raat ka alarm laga ke soyi thi... yahan kyon... " He started his muttering again.

She held his face within her palms, cutting his sentence, "Chup karke poori baat suno."

He fell quiet, looking at her stern face.

"Chachiji ne kaha tha jaldi uth ke taiyar hone ko isliye alarm lagaya tha... aur aadhi raat nahi hai... che bajne wale hain."

He opened his mouth to ask something... she crinkled her eyes, "Abhi khatam nahi hui meri baat."

He closed his open mouth.

"Tumhe bhi taiyar hona hai... abhi naha ke ganesh pooja hogi jo hum dono ko saath mein karni hai... uske baad main sabke liye naastha banaungi... aur kuch meetha." She said in the same strict voice.

The glint in his eyes made her realise her wrong choice of words.

"Mera meetha abhi de do toh chalega mujhe." He was not the one to let the opportunity pass, placing his hands on hers.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें