Flames

"Sir, woh jo kal ke liye booking boli thi woh agar aap kahein toh hum parson kar de? Kyonki jagah thodi door hai aur kal party hai... agar aap wahan gaye toh shaam ko aate hue der ho jayegi... aur aap kaafi thak bhi jayenge... isliye main suggest karunga ki kal aap bas aas paas ke kuch gardens dekh le... jisse chaar baje tak wapas aake thoda rest ho jayega aur fir party mein che baje se aa sakte hain." The manager at the door explained the reason for his presence.

Sameer was annoyed for a moment, but pondered over it... and found his suggestion to be reasonable.

"Theek hai, aap kal ke aadhe din ke liye hi cab karwa do... wahan parson chale jayenge." He smiled at the well dressed man.

"Thank you sir, main karwa dunga... sorry to disturb." He bowed politely before leaving.

Sameer quickly locked the door and turned... only to find the room empty.

"Nainaaa." He went near the door of washroom, calling out in a loud voice.

"Sameer, change kar rahi hun." Her voice drifted out of the door.

"Nighty?" His eyes widened at his own thought.

One look at the room dashed his hopes as he saw the nighty still in the packet on chair.

The door opened and she walked out in a simpler dress, the pink suit in her hand.

"Yeh kya, Naina... ek toh nighty nahi peheni, upar se yeh pink suit bhi change kar liya." He grumbled.

"Arre, ab itna achha suit poore din thodi pehennti... abhi ke liye yeh dress theek hai... dinner ke liye bhahar jayenge na... isliye yehi pehen li." She sat on the bed, folding the suit.

He sat down behind her, resting his forehead on her shoulder, "Uss manager ne aake sab gadbad kar diya... baad mein bhi toh bata sakta tha yeh baat."

She smiled, turning to kiss his head on her shoulder, "Usse kya pata tha Mr Maheshwari ka kya mood hai."

He lifted his head, "Tumhe toh pata hai na... fir yeh sab kin kaamon mein lagi ho... Naina... yeh sab chodo."

He took the clothes away from her hand, putting them behind him on the side table.

"Tum bhi jaake fresh ho jao... thodi der bahar ghoomte hain... yahin garden mein... mujhe yahan ke safed bench bade achhe lage... unpe photo lenge... aur phoolon ke saath bhi... aur peeche jo pool hai wahan bhi... aur..."

She continued her exuberant chatter, chalking out a plan for the evening. Sameer looked at her sparkling eyes, mesmerised. It truly amazed him how she got so euphoric about something as trivial as white benches or a small flower bed... but her effervescent reaction always made him cheerful too. He decided to keep his desires on hold till after dinner. If she wanted to enjoy outside, they would definitely spend time in the garden.

"Main abhi aata hun." He got up to take a fresh shirt from his suitcase and went to freshen up.

As the door closed, Naina rushed out of the room. She was back in less than five minutes... and sighed in relief to find him still in the washroom.

"Mujhe pata hai tum sirf mere liye bahar chal rahe ho... main bhi tumhare liye kuch karna chahti thi par apni bewakoofi ki wajah se sab gadbad kar diya... ab thoda bohot jo ho sakta hai woh karne ke liye mujhe time chahiye." She folded his shirt, smiling at the threads hanging out where the buttons were till a little while back.

Sameer came out, all dressed up, ready to go.

There were a few people in the garden, sitting idle, enjoying a cup of tea or coffee, appreciating the weather.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें