Five senses

"Naina, sach mein sab maan jayenge na?" Sameer's fears were getting bigger as the time came nearer.

"Mujhe unke maanne ya na maanne se koi fark nahi padta, Sameer... par main koshish zaroor karungi ki woh humein khushi se manzoori de... lekin aisa nahi hua toh chachaji hain na... woh karayenge yeh shaadi... jaise unhone abhi karwa di." She comforted him, weaving through his hair in soft strokes.

"Par chachaji toh sabse chote hain... agar ghar walon ne unko bhi mana kar diya toh... kya woh sabke khilaaf jaa payenge?" He was full of doubts, having heard so much about her family from Munna Pandit.

She held his face within her palms, holding it still in her lap to make him look up at her, "Ek baat dhyan se sun lo Sameer Maheshwari... ab kisi ke paas haan ya naa kehne ka koi option nahi hai... tum aur main unki marzi ke mohtaaj nahi rahe... hum pati patni hain... jo yeh shaadi hum karna chahte hain yeh sirf apne khud ke armanon ko poora karne ke liye... warna iski koi zaroorat nahi bachi ab... hum do insaan nahi hai, Sameer... hum toh kabke ek ho chuke hain... bas unko batana hai, puchna nahi... aage unki marzi hai ki woh hamari khushi mein shaamil honge ya nahi... jinki rai mere liye mayne rakhti hai unhone apna haath hamare sar pe rakh diya hai, chachaji aur chachiji... ab hamein koi alag nahi kar sakta... isliye tum har darr ko apne dil se nikal do."

Sameer listened to her confident words, mesmerized that the girl who used to shiver at the mention of her father's name in school, was ready to defy him on face... was prepared to stand up against her taiji who had overshadowed her every step, even choosing the clothes for her... was not scared to take the wrath of orthodox notions of her tauji...

"Aise kya ghoor rahe ho? Bharosa nahi hai kya tumhe apni Naina pe?" She pinched his nose, seeing him watch her with wide eyes.

His face broke into a smile, "Apni jaan pe poora bharosa hai."

He raised his hand behind her neck, pulling down her face... and pecked her lips.

His rough chin tickled her nose, making her wrinkle it.

"Kya hua?" He was confused at her expression.

"Tumse zyada iski yaad aayegi mujhe." She teased, stroking his cheeks and chin with the back of her hands.

Sameer instantly turned and sat up on his folded knees, his face inches away from hers, "Mujhe pata tha... ek din iski wajah se tum mujhpe dhyaan dena kam kar dogi."

She chuckled at his brooding face, "Yeh tumhari hi toh hai, budhu."

The corners of his lips dropped down further at her laugh.

Naina leaned, dropping slow kisses on his cheeks, moving onto the jawline and chin.

"Ab yeh sari kiss toh tumhe hi mili na." She moved back to tease him more.

"Par mujhe yeh wali best lagti hai." He pressed his lower lip with index finger.

She took him by surprise yet again... threading her fingers behind his head, she gave him what he wanted...

The kiss started with her petal soft lips brushing over his mouth slowly, making him shiver in anticipation... her tongue flicked in when he least expected, deepening the kiss in no time, knocking his breath out.

He raised his brows in appreciation when she backed up a few moments later.

The surprise was not over yet. She took him for another one... there was no softness this time as she slid her hands beneath his neck, pulling him closer.

His mind went blank... eyes still widened as he watched her closed ones... and the craving for her hit him like a storm... he pulled her closer, tightening his arms around her, without breaking the kiss.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें