Design

I am so overwhelmed with the warm welcome I received from you all... never imagined that anyone could feel my absence so much
You all are definitely most important in my life now... second only to Samaina😊
I Love you all and am thankful for giving me so much love ❤

"Sameer, mangwa do na juice... mujhe pina hai... abhi." Naina pestered.

"Woh juice nahi... main tumhare liye orange juice ya campa cola mangwa deta hun." Sameer started to get up.

"Nahi, nahi, nahi... mujhe woh hi chahiye... bola na tumhe... baat nahi manoge apni jaan ki?" She tugged at his sleeve, widening her eyes innocently.

He melted at her expression... and her words... even contemplating for a moment that it would be okay to let her have one more drink... probably he would see a side which he had never seen... and which would never be possible in Ahmedabad.

"Umm... main tumhari baat ek shart pe manunga." He looked at her hopefully.

She pouted, "Kya?"

"Tum mujhe woh nighty dikhao." He grabbed the opportunity.

She furrowed her brows, "Sameer, nahi dikha sakti na... woh... woh tumhare dekhne ki nahi hai."

"Toh tumne khreedi hi kyon? Jab mujhe dikha nahi sakti toh pehenogi kaise?" He showed fake annoyance.

"Offo, tum bas gussa hi karte raho... maine kahan khareedi... main toh soch bhi nahi sakti thi... woh... woh... Sonali ne gift di... bina pooche layi thi." She blurted in irritation.

It was his turn to widen his eyes... Sonali had gifted her something that she was too shy to show him... even now...

He shifted close, looking into her eyes, "Naina, main pati hun tumhara... mujhse kaisi sharm... please, mujhe dekhna hai."

She bit her lip... his eyes caught the action instantly... but seeing her confusion, he realised she did not even come to know what she was doing. For the first time, he let it pass... if he took her on a different trip now, the topic of this elusive nighty would be forgotten... and she would never reveal it to him when she was in her senses... the chance was now... he had make use of her inebriated condition.

A feeling of guilt nagged him... but he shunned it.

"Biwi hai meri... mujhe haq hai... jo bhi ho... jaisa bhi ho... main dekh sakta hun... ab uske liye thoda mauke ka faayda uthaya toh kya hua... maine jaan bhujh ke thodi Naina ko woh juice pilaaya tha... aur kya hua pi liya toh... doosre log bhi peete hain." His mind voice gave him the much needed assurance.

"Dekha, maine kaha tha na... tum gussa ho... tum mujhse hi gussa ho... woh phool liye the maine... tumhe achha nahi laga na... main... main woh phool hi phenk deti hun." She got up suddenly... rushing away before he could say anything.

She stopped with a jerk as her saree stretched, noticing that the pallu was under his folded leg... when he had shifted close to her, he sat in it.

She waited... expecting him to release it.

He didn't... expecting her to come back.

What happened was no less than a shock for him... leaving him speechless at her valiant move.

She pulled off the saree... the whole of it... letting it drop to the floor... and walked off, swaying again... to the table where gifts and roses were left by the waiter a while back.

Sameer sat transfixed... watching her move around in the skirt and sleeveless blouse... not even a bit conscious.

By the time she reached the table, her thoughts were muddled. Seeing the gifts, she completely forgot about the reason she had come here... and picked up one box wrapped in golden paper.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें