Baarish... fir se

Wattpad took the title of my previous update too seriously. Hence, had a harrowing time today. No notification of the update, nor the announcement was shown and I did not get notification for the comments either. Everything is visible on my page though.

If anyone missed the morning update, it was titled 'Uljhan'. Please read that one before this.

Also, if wattpad repeats the same feat again, please check my page. I'll always give the update and if I have to skip it, either I'll inform in advance or post an announcement well in time.

He swallowed... softly placing his palm on her hand against his heart.

"Main pagal hun... duniya ki sabse badi bewakoof hun... please mujhe maaf kardo... sorry. " She snuffled in a heavy voice.

He loosened her grip... turning to face her.

The brown eyes that always shone when he was close, were filled with tears... her lower lip quivered as she tried to say something...

He placed a finger on her lip, "Hamare rishte mein sorry ki nahi bas thodi samajh aur bohot saare pyar ki jagah hai."

The hug was a solace for both of them.

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead a few minutes later, "Ab kal college mein milenge."

Naina instantly wrapped her arms around his neck, "Apni wife ko pehla kiss nahi doge, Mr Maheshwari?"

His soft expression changed in a moment.... eyes catching the parted lips, plump and inviting...

Without wasting another second, his mouth captured hers... not able to keep the urgency away as he deepened the kiss.

She moulded against him to give all the access he wanted, clutching his hair as her other hand trailed under his collar.

Reluctantly, he lifted his mouth, panting for breath... which was difficult to get back to normal as he saw her swollen, wet lips, half closed eyes, dishevelled hair, long column of throat as she arched her head...

His lips sought the soft skin of her neck, placing small kisses all over... hands pressing the small of her back more into himself.

She held onto his shoulders for support, his kisses burning her skin.

Her stomach coiled with tightness and pain, sending her heart into a tizzy.

Sameer lifted his head to see her... the eyes fully closed now, she had her upper lip tightly pressed under the teeth. He kissed over her closed eyes. Naina opened them slowly, seeing her face reflected in his dark ones.

"I Love You, Sameer."

He let out a long exhale, lips curving into a smile, "Yeh kiske liye kaha... apne boyfriend ke liye ya husband ke liye?"

"Tumhare liye... tum hi toh ho sab kuch." She placed one hand on his cheek, planting soft kisses on the corner of his mouth.

His fingers dug into her back.

Naina saw the eyes turning into dark pools... slowly, she brushed her lips against his, stopping for a moment before going back to nip the lower one. A deep sound escaped his lips. Pressing her hands against his head to bring it closer, she tasted the upper one, painfully slow.

He groaned.

His hands gripped her waist, lifting her off the ground.

"Kya kar rahi ho, Naina?" The stars in his eyes matched his raspy voice.

Taking advantage of the height she had suddenly been given, she cupped his face and placed her lips on his, kissing with the same passion that he had shown a few minutes back.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें