Salman

When Naina opened her eyes again, the brightness outside made her aware of the morning setting in. The breeze was not cool like the day before but still the feel of it on her skin directly felt soothing.

A smile played on her lips as the memories of their midnight venture filled her senses... Sameer did not let her move away even an inch. Even now, his arm was around her neck, his legs bent over hers, keeping her captive... the captivity that felt like bliss...

But she wanted to get up and be ready before he was awake... though a slight movement would bring him out of his slumber, she was sure.

Still, she tried to pull herself out of his hold, very slowly.

She had almost managed to free herself when he stirred... patting the bed next to him. Finding it empty, his eyes flew open.

"Naina, ab kahan jaa rahi ho? Tumhe har waqt kahan bhagna hota hai?" He saw her trying to get away.

"Sameer, subah ho gayi hai... uthna nahi hai kya?" She flicked her brows at the balcony door.

"Subah toh roz hoti hai... par itni khubsurat nahi... aise door jaake isse kharab mat karo." He pulled her again, making her fall on his chest.

"Saat baj chuke hain... shaam ke saat baje se so rahe hain hum log." She feigned annoyance.

"Par hum soye kahan the... tumne sone diya hi nahi." He rubbed his nose on hers, smiling mischievously.

Naina's cheeks were red in a second... she lowered her eyes.

Suddenly Sameer screamed, "Saat baj gaye? Itni der ho gayi... Naina, jaldi karo... warna flight miss ho jayegi."

"Flight?" She looked at him in confusion.

"Haan, humein jaana hai abhi... jaldi se taiyar ho jao." Sameer jumped out of the bed.

"Lekin humein jaana kahan hai? Aur kyon?" She was flummoxed.

"Kyon jaana hai matlab? Log honeymoon pe kyon jaate hain?" He leaned back from the cupboard where he was picking out his clothes.

"Honeymoon?" Naina's eyes widened like saucers...

"Jee haan, Mrs Maheshwari, ab uth jao nahi toh tumhe godd mein utha kar bathroom mein le jaunga." He threatened.

She was about to get up when he realized her state... and wondered how Sameer always had his clothes near him... he was in his track bottom... without a shirt.

"Naina, jao na bathroom mein... kab tak baith ke sochogi?" He prodded.

"Tum... tum apni... aankhen band karo." She flushed, pulling the quilt upto her neck.

Sameer sniggered, "Aur aisa mauka jaane dun... main koi aankhen nahi band karne wala."

Naina frowned... then pulled the quilt around her, wrapping herself properly in it. Sameer stopped everything, leaning with his arms crossed against his bare chest... staring at her with a sly grin.

She quickly went near her suitcase, taking out the first outfit that caught her hand... and ran to the washroom.

His soft laugh reached her even through closed door.

She saw the suit she had brought... and slapped her forehead. It was one with heavy embroidery, suitable for a party or festival. They had to travel. Also, Sameer might not like to see her dressed in these type of clothes at such time. Thinking that she would change it before leaving, she quickly finished her work.

Sameer had kept his suitcase ready when she stepped out, keeping the folded quilt aside.

"Maine apne kapde rakh liye... tum bhi issi suitcase mein rakh lo... ek hafte ke kapde... main bas abhi aaya." He grabbed the towel and went for his bath.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें