Asar

Naina reached the room, turned and tried to close the door. Sameer was already on the threshold. He pushed himself in, and closed the door... sniggering at her.

"Mujhe bahar band karne ka iraada tha tumhara?" He quirked up a brow.

"Maine dekha nahi tumhe... main toh bas darwaza band kar rahi thi." She shrugged, indifferently.

Sameer was taken aback for a moment. She moved to the dresser, taking the earrings off.

He was behind her in a flash, "Par main toh tumhe hi dekh raha hun... kabse."

She felt the stirring in her veins, but said with a straight face, "Ab dekh liye na? Ab so jao... thak gaye ho tum... lamba safar tha."

"Thak gaya hun? Aisa kisne kaha?" He looked at her reflection, not touching her.

"Tumne... Ramdhari bhaiya ko kaha tha na... isliye mujhe laga tumhe aaram karna chahiye." She removed her watch, placing it on the table.

He gave a sly smile, "Madam, ab jaake mauka mila hai... itni der baad... aur isse chod ke aaram karun... aaram toh ab sirf tumhare paas hi milta hai."

He raised his hand, tugging at her loose bun. The knot gave way easily... silky waves spilling on her back. He inhaled deeply, intoxicated by her fragrance combined with the scent of her shampoo.

"Hato Sameer, mujhe nahane jaana hai. Ooty ke baad yahan bohot garmi lag rahi hai... paseene aa gaye hain... naha ke hi fresh lagega." She removed the pearl bracelet she was wearing with her dress.

"Haan, garmi toh hai yahan... mujhe bhi paseene aa gaye." He stepped back.

Naina was surprised to see him accept what she said this easily. She kept the jewelry in a small box and turned... only to see that he had already taken his shirt off.

"Pehle tumhe jaana hai? Theek hai, tum naha lo, main tab tak suitcase khaali kar deti hun." She started to roll her hair back into a bun.

He held her wrist, making the hair fall loose again. She gave him a questioning look.

"Chalo." His voice was almost inaudible as he flicked his head towards the bathroom.

Her heart flipped... throat went dry...

"Sam... Sameer... tum... tum naha lo." She stuttered.

He pulled her, making her crash against his chest, looking deeply into her eyes, "Ab kya darr hai tumhe? Ab toh ghar pe bhi koi nahi hai... fir kis baat se ghabra rahi ho?"

She could not look at him in the eyes, his indication making her go weak in the knees...

He touched her cheek with his fingertips... the slight frown on her forehead was enough for him to understand her hesitation.

He leaned, kissing her forehead, "Mazaak kar raha hun... abhi naha ke aata hun."

Hearing his gentle voice, she let out the breath she was holding, relieved.

He reached the door of the washroom, and turned to look back at her. She immediately lowered her eyes. Smiling, he went in.

She caught hold of the chair next to her, reeling from the effect of his demand. She knew he wasn't joking. She was sure.

Sameer came out a little later to find the room empty. He checked the door. It was still bolted. That meant she had not gone out. He glanced at the balcony. The door was partially open. He's wondered what she was doing outside at this time of the night.

"Naina?" He reached the balcony.

She stood at the parapet, looking up at the starry sky.

"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?" He went to stand beside her.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें