Back home

Happy Chocolate Day to all my readers... and thanks to all those who left chocolates for me in their comments... here's one for you too 🍫

The food was served shortly after take off. Once people were done with their lunch, there was a general feeling of lethargy as most of them dozed off.

Sameer tapped Naina on the shoulder. She turned her attention from the thick, white clouds that were now like a carpet, gathered lower than the height they were flying.

"Meetha?" He quirked up his brow.

"Sameer tum... " She showed her indignation... but stopped, as he fished out one handmade bar of chocolate that they had purchased in Ooty.

"Yeh meetha?" She pointed a finger at it, surprised.

"Jo meetha tumhe chahiye woh bhi mil jayega, jaan... abhi issi se kaam chala lo." He winked, seeing her face go red again.

He peeled off the wrapper, holding the bar close to her mouth. She bit a piece, then held it, taking it to him. He took a bite, relishing it while looking at her. Closing his hand over hers, he again took the bar to her, not moving his hand away even after she bit once.

"Achhe se khao na... tumhare liye special khareedi thi maine." He insisted on giving more when she tried to move her head away.

"Aisa kya special hai ismein?" She found it to be the same plain chocolate that they had tasted before buying.

"Abhi pata chalega." He gave a mysterious smirk.

She stalled, suspicion looming in her eyes, "Sameer, kahin yeh waisi wali toh nahi hai... jo tumne new year pe khayi thi, Rahul ke ghar?"

He let out an exhale in resignation, "Meri buddhu biwi, plane mein aisi chocolate kyon khilaunga tumhe? Aisa kaam tab karunga na jab hum dono akele hon... mauke ka faayda toh tabhi utha sakta hun... haina?"

She agreed to that... he would not do any such thing in public.

He offered more, she took another bite, urging him to eat as well, though he just nibbled, making her finish it.

She could feel the stickiness on her lips, sure that his enthusiasm had resulted in a few smudges on her face. Taking a tissue from her bag, she raised it to her mouth.

"Yeh kya kar rahi ho?" He held her wrist.

"Saaf kar rahi hun... shayad yahan chocolate lag gayi hai." She pointed at the corner of her lips.

He took the tissue from her hand, pocketing it. She gave a puzzled look, wondering what he was upto.

Leaving her hand, he picked up the jacket... and pulled it over their heads, claiming her mouth before she could react.

Her shocked gasp gave him the chance to dart in... knocking the air from her lungs with his deep, intense kiss.

She clutched onto his shoulder initially, then, started melting to his assault. Her hands slipped around his waist, head tilted to accommodate him, shoulders arched back...

Sameer had waited till he saw the elderly man on the adjacent seat across the aisle doze off. They were not directly visible to most of the people. Even the couple in the front seat of the elderly man seemed to be asleep. When he felt that the rounds of air hostess would reduce to only answering the calls by someone in need, he had taken out the chocolate from his pocket, craving for her for quite some time now. It was the longest he had gone without kissing her in the last one week... and he was not ready to hold on any more.

When he lifted his head, there was no sign of chocolate on her mouth.

"Achhi hai... par... " He whispered, still under the jacket.

Kabhi toh Nazar Milao Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें