Epilogue: Happiness Is Easy

(A/N): This is just to make sure you get some of the stuff used in the chapter. You might already do, but it can never do any harm to refresh a memory, right? So, basically:

(D/N): the name of your daughter, I didn't want to fill in anything for you, you can decide her name for yourself

(E/C): the colour of your eyes

Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy reading what will be the last chapter.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) POV

I was enjoying my sleep on a beautiful saturday morning. Emphasis on the was part, since suddenly I was shaken from my slumber. I opened my eyes slightly and immediately closed them again, due to the light sneaking into my view. Slowly opening them a bit more to get used to the suddenly bright light, I was met with the view of Pyrrha already awake in bed, facing me. And damn, it was a nice view.

Pyrrha: "Good morning dear."

(Y/N): "Good morning to you too."

We kissed and hugged in bed for a while, until we heard some footsteps outside of our room in the hallway. I was about to say something, until Pyrrha put her finger on my lips, signalling I should be silent. I understood what she meant and we both pretended to be asleep. Shortly after, a knock on the door was heard and the door being opened. More footsteps until they were right next to me. I tried my best to remain silent and keep pretending to be asleep. A small voice could be heard just at the moment I wanted to take a look, so I had to keep my eyes closed even more.

???: "Are you awake?"

I opened my eyes and faced my little daughter of 5 years old. She had Pyrrha's red hair and the colour of my eyes: (E/C). And now, those two eyes were curiously looking at me, waiting for an answer to her question.

(Y/N): "No."

I went back to pretending to be asleep, which obviously wasn't appreciated too much.

(D/N): "Daddy, don't be so mean, it's not fun."

(Y/N): "I'm just messing around with you, don't worry, I'm awake."

(D/N): "Is mommy also awake already?"

(Y/N): "I don't know, want to see if she is?"

(D/N) nodded and she walked to the other side of the bed, while I turned around towards Pyrrha. My daughter looked at me and I nodded, signalling she could ask her.

(D/N): "Mommy, are you awake already?"

Pyrrha didn't answer and kept pretending to be asleep. I did my best to keep myself from chuckling a bit and managed to somehow do so.

(D/N): "Daddy, she doesn't seem to be awake."

(Y/N): "She could be just pretending to be asleep though, like you did when we were visiting uncle Ian and you were bored."

(D/N): "That was different daddy, uncle Ian just isn't as funny as you and mommy are."

Just then Pyrrha opened her eyes and said something.

Pyrrha: "Thanks, that's nice of you to say so."

(D/N): "Mommy!"

I watched as my daughter and wife hugged each other to wish each other a good morning and I smiled. Life's been pretty good since Salem was defeated.

(Y/N): "You know what? How about I'll make breakfast today?"

Pyrrha: "You would do that? Thanks, sweetheart."