Part 6 my relationship with Derek part 1

To be honest this is probably the hardest thing to talk about but it's got a lot of meaning to it... I don't even know where to start with this part of the story....okay. I first started off thinking to myself that Derek was a bit iffy jiffy to be honest nd by that I mean I found him quite how I see one of my other lad mates which was bad boy with a good heart. The thing with Derek was I didn't properly fancy him but in a way I did care about him like that one Wednesday midday I went up to the fourth floor nd Derek were just sat there "chilling" as everyone calls it (LOL) when I turned to him nd said "alright Dez" he just looked up and I saw that he had a red mark on his face and I just said "wtf happened to you" he just shrugged and went "well this group of lads jumped on me" then I remember just as I call it talking with me walking with me. A few weeks later I got a Facebook message from Derek saying "hi I need to tell you something" nd I text back saying "hey what's up?" His FB message back was "I like you" I was in shock I couldn't tell what he meant but I knew in a way what he meant so I text him back saying "you mean as a friend or more then friends" I received a text back saying "both" I just couldn't bring myself to say I didn't like him so I just made up the excuse that I had a boyfriend at the time but if it didn't work out I'd go out with Derek. The next day at college I went over to Derek at college nd just went "I know something about you" really bubbly and chirpy Derek just smiled quite smugly and said "what?" I just laughed and went "that you fancy me" Derek just shrugged and kind of laughed and just said "oh well". As my friendship with Derek grew I was in one of those moods one Friday when I just went outside to see if Gareth or any of my mates was there while outside I saw Gareth, Derek and Leslie (Derek's cousin) first person I went over to was Derek and just a quick hug and then before I went over to Leslie Derek just gave an eye roll and said "Leslie wants to ask you out" Derek just walked away and had to watch me necking on with Leslie....(To Be Continued)