Part One Childhood

Well how can I start this story off without the whole once upon a time thing? Well this is where our story begins I was born on the 27th of August 1997 and from what I remember of my early years is nothing much cos most of the past is just a blur. My personality when I was younger I was a very timid, quiet child that would hardly speak a word or as the deputy head at StoneHill said before my review "wouldnt say boo to a goose" (stupid quote to be honest LOL). When I was 3 I was the youngest in the nursery group I had quite a group of friends but in the playground I was the quiet kid that wouldn't play with anyone I was reserved and usually targeted for bullying as I was diagnosed with autism by the age of 4 and that made me insecure about myself as I grew up I didnt really know what autism was until I was about 13 maybe 14 (but thats me getting to far into it). I used to get teased about how I hated loud noises and the problem with me is that I don't like to tell on people because I feel if I tell on them that people will lie and then theres the three way of my story their story and the truth so I used to really bottle it up. It's like the first lyrics of Little me by Little MIx "She's lives in the shadow of a lonely girl voice so quiet you dont hear a word always talking but she cant be heard you can see it there if you catch her eye I know she's brave but is trapped inside scared to talk but she dont know why" those lyrics are so truthful and meaningful that everytime I listen to that song I think that was me as a little girl.