Part 23 Girllo nd boyfriend chat

When it was Wednesday the 10th I bumped into Sophie again on Break same greeting as we always do hug (LOL) I was with Dazza "how's you then?" I asked Soph "yeah I'm great" said Sophie smiling "good stuff my girllo" "alright" said Dazza "yeah you?" said Sophie "yeah I'm good" said Dazza "good I've heard some stuff about you" said Sophie "right what kind of things?" asked Dazza "good things" said Sophie. After that me and Dazza took a walk got bored so we went back to the cafeteria Sophie was sitting with some different girls from beauty and when she saw me and Dazza she came over to us I rolled my eyes and was just turned to Dazza and said "oh here comes Sophie my ex staring comptition" Sophie had heard it and just laughed we kind of got into one of those random chats I was on my iPod "your obsessed with selfies" said Sophie "that is true" I said I was kind play slapping Dazza "I get nothing but abuse off her" said Dazza "oh well you make her happy that's all that matters" said Sophie, Sophie then turned to me "Shay I forgot to text you last night and tell you this but I might be moving back down to MK" said Sophie (oh well even if she does she'll always be my girllo and I mean that) but back to that day "you were watching the Fault in Our Stars last night weren't you what did you think of it?" said Sophie I didn't hear Sophie the first time so I looked at her and said "hmm" "The Fault In Our Stars what did you think of it" said Sophie " I've watched it a few times before and to be honest it's alright quite sweet but depressing and also I don't like cancer related things but other then that it was alright" I said "oh right I like that film it's one of my favourite films I just think it's such a lovely film" yeah I'll agree with that. Yeah that day was a good day I'm now so focused on the good things not the bad I now know that my lifes not pretty pretty and perfect but with what I've got my girllos, my boyfriend, my family, my creativity and even my ambition is all that matters to me and I can't but have that hunger for more from my life I'm ready my head is high my heart is full and there ain't no stopping me I'm a warrior no a true girllo warrior and she's not taking crap from no one and yeah bring on what's next. (January 2015 Next Chapter)