Grand Priest X Powerful Female Saiyan Reader

Requested by otaku_love_anime. Again I apologized, I cannot find images for him.

-This female Saiyan reader is probably stronger than Kale and Broly combined. Yet, she's lost about not knowing the history and philosophy of the multiverse and the origin of the first gods of creations (not the Supreme Kais in this case). The writing for this fanfic is part of my theories of the back story of the Grand Zeno, the culture and society of the angels, and anything that I made up. No need to argue if you proven me wrong or point out what's logical or not. Anyway, please enjoy.

(Y/n), the most mysterious yet out righteous female Saiyan who ever lived. She performed many heroic deeds: protect the innocence, and their planets, and defeat evil. While she does these tasks, she travels throughout the universe, with her space pod, searching...for knowledge. Saiyans are a powerful race, known for insane strength and their transformation in their Oozaru form (Great Ape). They rely on brawns and their transformation; they never need to learn from books and other subjects of knowledge: except the royalty of the race. However, there are secrets that are kept hidden and forgotten by the next generation of Saiyans. What she can remember is when she was three years old, she was aware that she's orphaned, her parents died from the planet's destruction. She survived by her parents' safety precautions (who saw Bardock and Gine send Goku to Earth and decides to send their daughter away); thanks to them, she gets to live. (Y/n)'s space pod landed on unhabitat planet where there's only water sources and vegetation. She has no problem with this and survived for eighteen years. Once she's old enough to venture out of the planet, she went inside the pod and traveled the universe.

At age 23, she is a beautiful Saiyan. She is tall (taller than Kale but an inch shorter than Goku), slim yet built up muscled body from her years of training and fighting for the good. Her black (length) and (type of hairstyle) hair shines from the sun, her black eyes sparkled as she gazes at the sky, her lips are not shaded, yet structure form is a perfect shape. And her breasts are large, big as two coconuts. In case she outgrown her infant Saiyan armor or sick of the design, her mother packed her an old handmade and sewn outfit: a (color) shirt, a u-neck with short sleeves, a (color) gi pants that is comfy to wear and tight enough to stay around her waist, and her (color) shoes which protected her feet from sharp objects. Additionally, she also wears her family's heirloom, a shiny headband with a precious stone on the left side (insert any type of stone).

Besides the outfit, her father also provided her the map of the entire universe (places we see in the show and unknown territory that we never see) and an out dated surveillance scouter; lucky her dad manages to rework the circuits and Frieza's devices can't pick up its' communication frequency. Using the scouter, she was able to travel far and wide, and safe from the Frieza Force. One by one, one step at a time, (Y/n) landed on each planet which is already has living creatures and beings settling in their land. But as challenges and foes try to disrupt harmony, (Y/n) answers the call and defeats them. One time, she faced a strong opponent, far from planet (insert name); a male thug noticed her arrival and challenge her to a one on one fight. During the fight, he insulted her, saying she is nothing and the reason why she has no body because of her years of training and being lonely. She was furious! So angry that she charged up her full power and instantly transforms into a Super Saiyan. She was surprised by this outcome and smirked, finally put that man in his place. But he did apologize to her and they became comrades, promised her to protect the innocent people and his world. With that said, she took her leave and continues fighting evil and bring peace to the universe, well the first half of it. Overtime, she manages to transformer beyond her Super Saiyan form: SSJ2, SSJ3, SSJ4 (don't worry, her bra didn't get destroyed or stretched out), SSJ Red, SSJ Blue, and her ultimate transformation that not even Goku manage to get: Super Saiyan Rainbow!